Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

this is me. Play lock down D. On offense, just run around and set ball screens. Maybe bring the ball up once or twice and pretend I can still take cats off the dribble. They’re not fooled though and know I don’t want the smoke.

Said the exact same thing last week in the “Over 30 thread”. Got back to playing pickup games last week and I can feel like cardio getting better each time. But that first night had me sore for a few days and I even picked up one of those gun massagers. Great invention though. Highly recommended.

Said the exact same thing last week in the “Over 30 thread”. Got back to playing pickup games last week and I can feel like cardio getting better each time. But that first night had me sore for a few days and I even picked up one of those gun massagers. Great invention though. Highly recommended.

Link?

Didn’t spend a dime. Also, 30% off new consoles #washed
0684D1D9-D43B-41F5-9937-08D24F1D9720.jpeg

I don’t recognize who’s (suppose to be) famous anymore. ESPECIALLY musicians. This happens when I’m watching tv and there’s some interview or performance.

If your hit song came out after 2006 then I have no idea who the hell you are.

#washed

BFGun HyperDrive Percussive Therapy Muscle Massager Gun Stimulator - Real-Time Pain Relief Deep Tissue Shiatsu Trigger Point Sports Recovery Massager (X100) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TTQ31HZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_1HOgEbPY7H00M

jaypesoz jaypesoz my dude, I literally just bought this for my girl this Christmas. I been using it everyday though :lol:
88962AD4-1AB5-4AB8-8159-39F63CD96915.jpeg

best purchase of all time!

This and my air fryer have been the best things I’ve bought in the past 6 months.

Yeah percussion massage is dope. Jacked my shoulder on a cheap hard hotel bed and did one with a jigsaw massager and that helped get rid of the pain. Might buy an actual gun though, the jigsaw is wild loud.

I used to be a snob about who I hooped with but now I need the exercise and will play with anyone

Last edited:
What kind of shoes you all wearing to hoop in?

I played for the first time in literally years, and my old pair of shoes tore my Achilles up. Need something with more cushion / padding around the ankle

I played for the first time in literally years, and my old pair of shoes tore my Achilles up. Need something with more cushion / padding around the ankle
Will probably play in my Glass Blue Kobe 6s until they fall apart.

I've found the PG3s to work well for me. The Air Zoom unit in the forefoot helped me out.

I was suprised I felt more comfortable playing in lows.

I loved the fit the Kyrie 5s but the traction was a deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom