Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

:lol: this my favorite thread right now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember the doggy position debate. Things got heated. I’m team standing ONLY. This patellar tendinitis don’t play that knees down **** :lol:

who was dude who posted all the bedpost straps he uses on his girl?? :rofl:

who was dude who posted all the bedpost straps he uses on his girl?? :rofl:
giphy.gif

listen to me though
they mad convenient
and take weight off a lot of areas
holding up the legs can get tiring
for u and ur girl

giphy.gif

listen to me though
they mad convenient
and take weight off a lot of areas
holding up the legs can get tiring
for u and ur girl

no hate at all, I just appreciate the ingenuity and the creativity. We like Tom Brady in the pocket out there. Gotta know the limits of your body. We ain’t scrambling 35 yds for the TD. We stepping left, stepping right, getting out of bounds when needed, and taking what the defense gives us. Gotta trust god and the o-line.

Also, me and the wife are currently looking at a house to purchase, and my main rule is that it is single story. Why? because I am washed now at 42 years old, I'm only going to get older and more washed, and I am not trying to carry my sorry old washed *** up stairs anymore.

Fam, we are the same age and Im in the same situation. 1 story homes ONLY!

yo im 36...ill be 37 this year. most stuff all yall have already said i agree with and i dont have too much new to add but a couple things i can confirm on my end:

- im not up on any new music or footwear anymore and i used to be on point, nowadays its straight all white uptowns, wheat timbos, or some NB 993s lol. for music, i stay bumpin supreme Clientele and bulletproof wallets like them joints dropped last week...:rofl:

- i get type sore after most if not all types of physical exertion, lol, including smashing. s***'ll have a dude feeling like he hit the gym :lol:

- no wife or kids for me but seeing basically ALL my peoples starting their own families, i know im getting up there

Back
Top Bottom