Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Just tore my ACL for the third time (2nd in 3 years) It's tough man. But I don't want to accept being washed. I'll change my approach, but I'm not going to live my life scared of doing it again.
You might just have to play like a poacher now. Replicate Napoli Higuains game :rofl:

3 ACL tears is washed. Changing your game up drastically because you’ve torn your acl 3 times is accepting the fact that you’re washed, and adjusting accordingly.

that grant hill post Detroit career status :lol:

Another symptom of me being washed is in my own car i have Sirius/XM and I typically just listen to Apple Music, but in the Van Pool that I ride in they only have regular radio, so that is all we have to listen to. So on the radio station they play the same few songs every damn hour, Juicy by Doja Cat, Da Bop by Da Baby, and that Drake/Future song. Well I get in the van this morning and Juicy came on, for like the millionth time and before i knew it I started spazzing out over the radio and turned it off, we rode for 45 minutes in complete and utter silence.

Also, me and the wife are currently looking at a house to purchase, and my main rule is that it is single story. Why? because I am washed now at 42 years old, I'm only going to get older and more washed, and I am not trying to carry my sorry old washed *** up stairs anymore.

Having crazy amount of pain in my sciatica area (leg / hip / butt). Chiro + massage only temporary relief. Going to see a new Dr tomorrow. I feel like a 76 year old man walking around. Pain comes and goes though, almost with each step

Having crazy amount of pain in my sciatica area (leg / hip / butt). Chiro + massage only temporary relief. Going to see a new Dr tomorrow. I feel like a 76 year old man walking around. Pain comes and goes though, almost with each step

Get yourself a Tens Unit for the meantime.

Also, me and the wife are currently looking at a house to purchase, and my main rule is that it is single story. Why? because I am washed now at 42 years old, I'm only going to get older and more washed, and I am not trying to carry my sorry old washed *** up stairs anymore.

Get you one of these bad boys...
291C04A9-16D8-4A47-8D00-6DFE17D42686.jpeg

I haven’t even touched a basketball in almost 2 years. At 35, the thought of what can happen within multiple full court runs is quite frightening right now 😂. Never had serious injuries, aside from the occasional ankle sprain or shin splints. Gonna give it another go some time next month

You sound like a couple of my boys right now. I'm trying to get them to sign up in a 35+ league with me and you'd swear I was asking them dudes to swim with Great Whites. If only their 18 year old selves could see them right now:lol:

I changed my stance on this as well. Wanted only a 2-story house. But with two kids and getting washed, a one-story will do just fine lolol.

I got a cramp during sex.
giphy.gif

Real talk, sometimes I get "Charlie Horses" in my quad. Additionally when my wife and I got new bedroom furniture, it threw the angles off during some positions and I legit thought about getting a track or a golf spike shoe for traction. Most times when I know it's about to go down I make sure that the soles of my feet are good and lotion'd up for additional grip so I am not sliding around..............

Back
Top Bottom