Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

at 29 for some reason I feel like im about to start my second 20's lol...I feel like my best party days are ahead of me and that whatever I did in my 20's wont compare to what im going to experience in my 30's and up
The recovery time will get you when it comes to partying, thats undefeated no matter how you try to unwash yourself ..I just did a whole weekend of substances and chasing biddies, I aint gon feel back normal till tomorrow probly :lol: :smh: ...Back to backs and long weekends bout to be over for me, I had a good run out here in these streets

Yo who was the chicken fries chick again?
Oh that was Melinda
Melinda-the-real-world-97614_240_320.jpg
BK Chicken Fries thread :pimp::evil: #classicNT
What was The Melinda BK Chicken Fries Story? :nerd:

I am randomly falling asleep way too early and then waking back up 1am or so trying to catch my shows I missed from 8pm-12 :smh:

Usually due to work but damn I use to be able to stay up if I'm tired or not. Not its like the power going out. Fall asleep, don't even know what happened.

at 29 for some reason I feel like im about to start my second 20's lol...I feel like my best party days are ahead of me and that whatever I did in my 20's wont compare to what im going to experience in my 30's and up

Word to the wise, People who live like that in their 30’s rarely make it to their 40’s. Father Time is undefeated

Fax. It takes me like 3 different nights to finish one episode of narcos. And narcos is fire

Yo I fell asleep on season 2 episode 7 for 3 nights in a row. Last Friday I woke up early at 6 am and decided to knock out the last 3 episodes before work.

I don't expect to finish anything I start after 10pm.

Reactions: ...
Unless I really want see a movie I just wait for it to drop on Redbox

Last movie I saw at the theater was Endgame and I fell asleep lol

I am randomly falling asleep way too early and then waking back up 1am or so trying to catch my shows I missed from 8pm-12 :smh:

Usually due to work but damn I use to be able to stay up if I'm tired or not. Not its like the power going out. Fall asleep, don't even know what happened.
Was trying to watch the new show "Hunters" after work yesterday...Fell asleep on an episode at like 8:30, woke back up like 11 something...Tried to spark it back up but was knocked out like 30 mins into it :lol: :smh: ... O well that's what work is for, to catch up :pimp:

Age is a state of mind. Even if it isn't true it's in your best interest to think like that.

Was trying to watch the new show "Hunters" after work yesterday...Fell asleep on an episode at like 8:30, woke back up like 11 something...Tried to spark it back up but was knocked out like 30 mins into it :lol: :smh: ... O well that's what work is for, to catch up :pimp:
Bruh, I tried watching Hunters ep. 2, I'm in to the show, fell asleep half way through. I cut my losses cuz I woke up to ep. 4 playing :lol:

It was a ***** trying to get back to where I left on ep. 2. Finish that, start ed ep. 3 and knocked out halfway through again :lol:

Back stiffened up after a 3 hour ride to NY. It went away only to come back doing some bent over rows and core work. Been damn near incapacitated for 2 weeks :smh:

By the time the day is over I'm walking like I'm 75.

Back
Top Bottom