Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

When you die no one will care

D874988E-3340-4304-83D5-3BFC564EF62F.gif

First time I was exposed to Gucci's Lemonade beat was while watching a nursery rhyme video on youtube with my daughter 3 or 4 years ago. Went a full 2 years not knowing it was a real rap song.

I did believe the production value was through the roof for a youtube kids song but didn't think much of it beyond that.

In most sports they consider athletes having a brief window as their prime in 30-32 but some athletes are able to extend it beyond that, same thing with ppl, different ppl age differently
you are talking exceptions

If you spent all of your 20's partying and not taking care of yourself like I was, then it could be. But it's definitely the best age to be stacking money.

I disagree. Most people have kids by 35, harder to stack money when you have kids. Best age to stack money is when you have a job with no responsibility (early 20’s) imo

of course everyone’s situation is different

I keep falling asleep on my commute. When I snap out of it, it takes me a few seconds to figure out where I am. Can't believe I haven't crashed yet. I guess we have autopilot capabilities built into us as long-time drivers.

Theres literally a term for this. When you drive from a to b so regularly that at times when you get to b, you “forget” how you got there.

it's still not
how many athletes reach their peak athletic ability at 35?
I originally meant "prime" not strictly to mean just physically. As an athlete or a person, I meant it as your best combination of physical traits, maturity, intelligence and finances. I feel like for most average dudes it all comes together in your early 30's, but everyone has their own criteria.

Welp. I held my own, even though my shots weren’t falling. Solid D the whole time. Didn’t get burnt once. Played until most everyone left.

One kid asked me if I was a sophomore :lol: :lol: :lol: “nah bro, I BEEN graduated”

I guess The most washed part about the experience is that today I’m too sore to play again.

also, i don’t have a temper like I did when I was younger. These dudes just flagrantly referred to me as “the light skinned dude” the entire night and I didn’t check em, just laughed it off

I haven’t even touched a basketball in almost 2 years. At 35, the thought of what can happen within multiple full court runs is quite frightening right now 😂. Never had serious injuries, aside from the occasional ankle sprain or shin splints. Gonna give it another go some time next month

I haven’t even touched a basketball in almost 2 years. At 35, the thought of what can happen within multiple full court runs is quite frightening right now 😂. Never had serious injuries, aside from the occasional ankle sprain or shin splints. Gonna give it another go some time next month

i turn 34 in a month. Everytime I leave for an open gym I tell my girl “babe, be prepared for that torn ACL or torn Achilles call. It’s just a matter of time.”

I’m fully subscribed to the not IF but WHEN mentality. YOLO

i turn 34 in a month. Everytime I leave for an open gym I tell my girl “babe, be prepared for that torn ACL or torn Achilles call. It’s just a matter of time.”

I’m fully subscribed to the not IF but WHEN mentality. YOLO

Just tore my ACL for the third time (2nd in 3 years) It's tough man. But I don't want to accept being washed. I'll change my approach, but I'm not going to live my life scared of doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom