Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

20?!?!!
2BA4A0A8-5B41-4B4E-BB8A-249F7B696C55.png

Man if you don’t go outside and make a TikTok

I went back and forth for about an hour over ordering the silver or the gold Villeroy & Boch teaspoons. Just the fact I ordered spoons specific for tea is mind boggling.
Ordered gold. Then I thought “what is wrong with me”. Lol

I'm only 20 yet I have a habit of saying "kids nowadays..." when criticizing the upcoming generation and even people in my own age group

I grunt when getting up, sitting down or bending over for anything as if it's physically taxing for me despite not really being so

I have made 80s/90s movie references among friends and other college students just to receive blank stares (the course instructors got em though)

I hate what hip hop/rnb has become, and while there are definitely some good artists out right now, it'll never compare to what was coming out back in the day

Even before the pandemic all I did was stay inside when not at work or school. Never really hang with my college buddies cause I prefer being home more than going out

Don't really care for dating because I feel like it's too much effort and there aren't any women looking for lifelong commitment this early

And so on so forth. Not sure if I qualify for being by "washed" but I feel like an old man sometimes.
The way you talking bout yourself at 20, you not washed...You just kinda lame, respectfully :lol: :smh:

LMAO nah y'all are comedy. :lol: It was entertaining reading the replies I got. I'm not really pressed by people online old enough to be my mother/father cracking jokes and gatekeeping being senile. All love here fellas. I'm just a very dull person I admit that, don't really care about it either.

"we only had 1 minute videos on instagram back in my day(2018 )"
Funny but I only used Instagram to post sneakers and keep up with the NT members there as well as other goings on in the sneaker community. I don't use it anymore though, too much of a hassle.

Bruh ain’t even old enough to know he’s young. :lol:

I recently realized that I don’t get dressed anymore. T-shirt/tank top, cotton shorts and slide ons EVERYWHERE. I don’t even work at home. :smh:

This is definitely one of the results of getting older. You stop caring about flexing on strangers. I'll have something on that would match some limited sneakers I own and I'm like damn I gotta move 10 boxes to get to those? Just gonna throw on these old prestos. Own almost 150 kicks and wear the same 3-4 shoes everyday out of convenience

How did you find out about niketalk?
I think it was the 2011 concord release. Always been an MJ fan and was reading about the shoe and its history and whatnot, looking at images cause as an 11 year old I definitely couldn't afford em and my parents weren't buying em, clicked on an image link and the rest was history. Lurked this site for years until I made an account in 2015 when I saved up during high school for the Aquas. Been here about 9 years in total technically.

Back
Top Bottom