Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Me, announcing that I'm 20 in this thread:
Literally everyone:
download_20190712_164951.png
download_20190712_164953.jpg

I think it was the 2011 concord release. Always been an MJ fan and was reading about the shoe and its history and whatnot, looking at images cause as an 11 year old I definitely couldn't afford em and my parents weren't buying em, clicked on an image link and the rest was history. Lurked this site for years until I made an account in 2015 when I saved up during high school for the Aquas. Been here about 9 years in total technically.

So half your life?

Just bustin your balls yung blood.

On a more serious note, live a little man. Life zooms by you real real quick.
For sure yeah. Lost a family member to COVID, something I never thought would happen. Life is fleeting and time is short whether it seems like it or not. Lately I just been spending more time with my ma and my pops as they're both in their middle age. Want to make sure to spend as much time with em as I can before moving on to my own things yknow? I wanted to travel and visit one of my friends in Denver but that's outta the question for now.

If your not going to date atleast have a solid gpa and save your $..but it's inevitable lol your going to regret wasting your early 20s doing nothing..luckily for you your only 20 so you can easily turn it around

Last edited:
If your not going to date atleast have a solid gpa and save your $..but it's inevitable lol your going to regret wasting your early 20s doing nothing..luckily for you your only 20 so you can easily turn it around
Oh yeah trust me I don't tend to just sit around for years and years. I'm doing what I need to do in school, attending for graphic design, and hoping to maybe even apply for a summer graphic design internship that Nike offers at their headquarters in Oregon as they offer internships every summer. Would be a dream come true. Also wanna travel, especially to Japan but with all that's going on it'll be a while before I can do any of that.

Oh yeah trust me I don't tend to just sit around for years and years. I'm doing what I need to do in school, attending for graphic design, and hoping to maybe even apply for a summer graphic design internship that Nike offers at their headquarters in Oregon as they offer internships every summer. Would be a dream come true. Also wanna travel, especially to Japan but with all that's going on it'll be a while before I can do any of that.
I’m gonna show you the path bruh.

f graphic design

study hci and go into ux

there’s no money in graphic design unless you like a genius talent or you down for the grind.

it’s kinda along the same path and you can always fall back on your graphic design skills later.

I’m gonna show you the path bruh.

f graphic design

study hci and go into ux

there’s no money in graphic design unless you like a genius talent or you down for the grind.

it’s kinda along the same path and you can always fall back on your graphic design skills later.
Thank you for the tips. I'll look into it for sure. What is HCI and all that though? Is it like interface designing or somethin? I haven't heard of it before

Yeah I was losing my virginity at 20 play boy. Go out and be young
Will do lol. I don't mind holding onto my v card for a bit though. Trying to be a good Christian man and wait till the right gal comes along and get hitched first. I'd prefer that but with the dating climate being what it is especially for my age group, I feel like it'll be hard to find unless I meet someone at a church.

Thank you for the tips. I'll look into it for sure. What is HCI and all that though? Is it like interface designing or somethin? I haven't heard of it before
Human and computer interaction

like UI Design

it’s the future breh, everything is apps and mobile pages now. You still use your graphic design skills from logos and branding and what not. Marketing, but in terms of in demand skills ux designers or more highly valued over graphic designers.

eveyrone is looking for someone who can do everything. If you have time learn some web design on your free time. Html & css

Bruh ain’t even old enough to know he’s young. :lol:

I recently realized that I don’t get dressed anymore. T-shirt/tank top, cotton shorts and slide ons EVERYWHERE. I don’t even work at home. :smh:

im JUST NOW reaching this point... :lol: before id never step out in something id lounge around in the house...

Bruh ain’t even old enough to know he’s young. :lol:

I recently realized that I don’t get dressed anymore. T-shirt/tank top, cotton shorts and slide ons EVERYWHERE. I don’t even work at home. :smh:
I realized I was past the point of no return when I started wearing sweat shorts. I still can’t do plain old grey ones tho

Cosign on the sweat shorts. Academy Sports got them for the lowdy low. Also the most washed thing, probably been mentioned already, when you lay down for a nap at like 6:30pm and say I'm just gonna catch like an hour of Z's then return to the remainder of my day.. and you wake up tomorrow.

Last edited:

I can't lie I would love that except we have carpet in some areas of our house.

I must be washed because I am furious my coworker seems to have come to work sick. I don't think Covid symptoms more of a cold. I remember early on I didn't mind but now, stay your *** at home, not trying to use my "vacation" time to sit at home sick.

I can't lie I would love that except we have carpet in some areas of our house.

I must be washed because I am furious my coworker seems to have come to work sick. I don't think Covid symptoms more of a cold. I remember early on I didn't mind but now, stay your *** at home, not trying to use my "vacation" time to sit at home sick.
I don't get it. If you have the time, take the day off. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom