Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

sometimes stretching is my workout...
Started hooping off and on the past month or two. Been feeling good just pacing myself. The other day I took the time to do my full stretching routine like I used to do. Felt way more explosive and springy than I had been. Had a couple blocks including a nice one in transition. This high school kid starts talking to me like 'bruh you low-key bouncy. You be getting up there every time!'. Not even gon front like I wasn't grinning from ear to ear :lol:. Been stretching every day since

Started hooping off and on the past month or two. Been feeling good just pacing myself. The other day I took the time to do my full stretching routine like I used to do. Felt way more explosive and springy than I had been. Had a couple blocks including a nice one in transition. This high school kid starts talking to me like 'bruh you low-key bouncy. You be getting up there every time!'. Not even gon front like I wasn't grinning from ear to ear :lol:. Been stretching every day since

0DF16C6E-002B-4446-9DEB-1455759E5C72.png

Suuuuuuure :lol:

My man gon need a jug of Aleve the day after :lol:

All jokes aside tho , that's pretty cool he can still do that. I know guys in their 40's that wouldn't even go near a skateboard. If they did they'd look like a baby deer fresh out the womb :lol:

sometimes stretching is my workout...
Real talk if you guys have benefits that covers RMT visits go to one just for stretching as often as you can. I recently became eligible for benefits and ive been going a lot. I tell her just work on my calves ans hammys or whatever for that session. Eat an indica edible before going and end up super relaxed

:lol: Nah, I don't want a dude for a massage therapist man. (#TOxic @storm2006 )

I appreciate the offer though.

Plus you must be big time having folks come into your house for services like that. :lol:
Please tell me you saw the massage therapist Seinfeld episode before your viewing was disrupted.

You unwashed yourself, nice.

College isn't the healthiest time for most guys. Eat what food you can afford and is convenient and party when you don't have class.

College isn't the healthiest time for most guys. Eat what food you can afford and is convenient and party when you don't have class.

I boozed up and ate a lot in college. I don't think I was ever as fat as some of these bros.

Back
Top Bottom