Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I didn't think playing college ball would leave me as beat up as I am, specifically my knees. I get sad thinking about how athletic I used to be and I'm barely over 30 :smh:

I didn't think playing college ball would leave me as beat up as I am, specifically my knees. I get sad thinking about how athletic I used to be and I'm barely over 30 :smh:

I was an athlete myself too, but yeah father time holds no bound on any man or women.

You should look into getting knee surgery if it's worth the risk.

No, I got that Lost Tapes vinyl though

Also, am I washed for still referring to Mos as Mos Def and not YB?

You need to add Kelis' Wanderland Vinyl to your collection. It's a solid album, never came out in the US & of course classic neptunes beats :pimp:

Ben you’re still lurking NT?

02F93E6E-8E41-47C0-A1EA-3EC039E6E9F0.png

I still can't figure out why some of ya think everything comes from/revolves around NT :lol: just because Ben said he's washed, doubt he's lurking anymore.

Man put that junk down and just buy all organic honey.

To me honey taste better in lemonade and tea than sweeteners or processed sugar anyway.
Yea it cost a lil more...but its worth it to me
Username to post ratio crazy.

I can still lay pipe like I'm 22 so I'm ok I guess...

Just started getting back in shape. I can already teLL this road will be harder than the last... (washed)

Ill be 38 in May

Me and the wife needs naps on vacation. If we get out early we need a min 2 hour nap during the day.

Ive been on vacation for the pass week and havent done nothing but sleep and watch Netflix.

If I do go out by midnight its time to turn it in.

Funny thing I can still drink.

Ill be 38 in May

Me and the wife needs naps on vacation. If we get out early we need a min 2 hour nap during the day.

Ive been on vacation for the pass week and havent done nothing but sleep and watch Netflix.

If I do go out by midnight its time to turn it in.

Funny thing I can still drink.

I'd take vacation in my 20s and head straight to work from the airport after enjoying the hell outta the last night. Now I try to schedule a day or two off afterwards.

Well im pretty young(20 y/o) but im so washed at basketball now lmao, used to play varsity in high school and now after 8 back and forth offense to defense my whole body hurts

I'd take vacation in my 20s and head straight to work from the airport after enjoying the hell outta the last night. Now I try to schedule a day or two off afterwards.

1 or 2 day buffer is so necessary these days. I tried that get home from the airport at 5 pm and head into work that night **** last year—never again. The next day I felt like I was never even on vacation. :smh:

yup when i was in the military i would work overnight thursday to friday morning fixing fighter jets in the cold weather
i would get off at 7 in the morning and go to take a bus to london and literally drink and hangout in londan all day and night like it was nothing.

now if i don't hear about anything going on by like 9 pm i call it a night.

Always try to schedule my flight back on a saturday. If i arrive on sunday, im calling out monday.

Back
Top Bottom