Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

BD3800C1-59DC-4195-862B-A9C9A7458A9E.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i know a Costco shoe when I see one!

i know these joints gotta be comfortable as hell. and plus, costco's return policy so generous, you could probably wear them to the point there's a hole in the outsole and then return them for the newest model

Ya'll wildin talking about old with anything with a 3 in front of it. I hope people aren't olding up themselves just because.

being ‘old’ to an extent can be relative, to someone in their teens to early 20s a 37 year old is ‘old’ while to someone in their 50s a 37 year old is still quite young…especially our cohort of 30 & 40 year olds, because, and it could be bias, but it definitely seems like in the past people in that 30-40 age range seemed so much older/mature

realistically once a person gets into that late 40s-60s range that person is unequivocally considered ’old’ or at least not young, which i think is how it is distilled into out thinking, it is kinda binary…

however, to me, being washed, while there are levels & different states of washedness, is a state of mind; the degree to which one denies &/or succumbs to often contributes to increasing the state of being washed 😅😮‍💨. it’s a difference between i can’t do what i used to do, therefore i won’t do things in that realm anymore (washed mindset) and still trying to do that thing to that same level (washed & in denial, which will get one hurt) and yet another difference to still doing that thing but with the limitations of realizing one is washed (respectfully washed) then there is the switch to a more appropriate but still challenging activity (this is prolly the best state of washed 😂).

being ‘old’ to an extent can be relative, to someone in their teens to early 20s a 37 year old is ‘old’ while to someone in their 50s a 37 year old is still quite young…especially our cohort of 30 & 40 year olds, because, and it could be bias, but it definitely seems like in the past people in that 30-40 age range seemed so much older/mature

realistically once a person gets into that late 40s-60s range that person is unequivocally considered ’old’ or at least not young, which i think is how it is distilled into out thinking, it is kinda binary…

however, to me, being washed, while there are levels & different states of washedness, is a state of mind; the degree to which one denies &/or succumbs to often contributes to increasing the state of being washed 😅😮‍💨. it’s a difference between i can’t do what i used to do, therefore i won’t do things in that realm anymore (washed mindset) and still trying to do that thing to that same level (washed & in denial, which will get one hurt) and yet another difference to still doing that thing but with the limitations of realizing one is washed (respectfully washed) then there is the switch to a more appropriate but still challenging activity (this is prolly the best state of washed 😂).
you forgot medical conditions as well. having said, I still got it with the ladies. I'm old and married and the ladies are aware of it, but younger women are still coming to me.

How were we scoring? Play types please with percentages.
torture chamber style for me nowadays. nothing fancy but extremely effective. lost my step, hops and physicality during covid time. played guard and power forward. percentage is 75% around the basket and 50% from midrange (used to be 70%). can't remember the last time I had a can't miss moment. my 3 ball though is not that consistent.

50% PNR
30% isolation
20% transition

Change of pace game cooks the young guys

They really don't get full speed at all times isn't effective.

Trying to get them to understand the best pump fakes are slow as hell is a struggle.

But good work. Keep humbling them.

They really don't get full speed at all times isn't effective.

Trying to get them to understand the best pump fakes are slow as hell is a struggle.

But good work. Keep humbling them.
Yep. I’m never hitting R2 in the half court. Also little stuff like hitting open guys sets up scoring for yourself

My knee is sore though

50% PNR
30% isolation
20% transition

Change of pace game cooks the young guys
one on one basketball, I'm dead. was really out of shape when I played my niece last December. too heavy, too slow, and too gassed to run around and guard. only manage to score a single basket on the first possession. it was a nosedive from there on like I was dying to get some air. team basketball though is a different story.

slowly getting back to shape and I'll have my revenge once they come visit this Christmas season.

one on one basketball, I'm dead. was really out of shape when I played my niece last December. too heavy, too slow, and too gassed to run around and guard. only manage to score a single basket on the first possession. it was a nosedive from there on like I was dying to get some air. team basketball though is a different story.

slowly getting back to shape and I'll have my revenge once they come visit this Christmas season.

In the name of toxic masculinity, you can't let that happen man. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom