Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

the other morning, i squatted down to grab some food in a kitchen cabinet. i tried to raise up out of my squat, something i've done thousands of times in my life.. but nope, i was just stuck there. knees were not having it.

was such a strange feeling being stuck. said **** it and fully committed to being washed, just rolled onto my side.

one of the worst time I got wasted was throwing up on my bro's friend traveling bag with all his clothes inside. felt really bad.

did some leg work today and felt I was going to pass out. took an extra 10 minutes longer to complete my lap. got home and ate a bit then fell to bed like I was sick. thank goodness I am able to recover. thought of calling sick tomorrow but I guess I'm fine now. tomorrow is chest day.

Went to a day club on the weekend (not LV).
Music was really loud, thankfully it was outdoors so it made it tolerable.
Went to see Kaytranada last year. Bass was too loud, felt like Klay Thompson.
CGGXZIRW8AA3w91.png

Last edited:
Opening an ice cold beer, after some yard work, on a hot summer day is next level though:lol:
Naw sitting in the backyard sippin on some bourbon and a cigar as you admire your cut grass.
I was never a good drinker. Was more of the binge drinking type. I could never just have drinks and chill. Itd always turn into a shot taking competition or something. Pre gaming during gaming post gaming just going hard. Soon as i got off id start drinking deuce deuces of 211, 40s of the worst malt liquor, og 4 lokos after that cheapest of cheap liquor Paul masson, e&j, skol vodka 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ til we get to the club and im drinking 2 or 3 penny pitchers to myself🤮. I dont even remember most of my years from 20-24ish. After i stopped going to the club i was on 40s hardddd. Now I cant even smell liquor or beer without immediately feeling like im gona puke. I can't even have my foods or dessert made with liquor. Maybe if i was more mature back then i could enjoy a sip or two but my body rejects that **** now.
Yikes sounds like you had a drinking problem.

Yikes sounds like you had a drinking problem.
Alcoholism and drug abuse deep deep in my family. Them damn addictive personalities 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. I still battle it in all forms From when I was young from pogs sports cards and posters to shoes advanced to shoes liquor and beer then shoes weed and beer then eventually just weed with an occasional hit from that nike rock to now being back full free basin that nike product, and fitteds, tshirts, colognes, hoodies. Im in deep again. I just gotta maintain and stay away from the hard stuff 🤣

Going back to training. My hip doesnt hurt anymore but I lifted and biked this week and the new thing is my shoulder. :lol:

Its no gi tomorrow and open mat sat and sunday. Im a just find the weakest looking person and spar with him.

All this started cause these short brolic looking dudes insist on doing the rolling sessions with me. Last dude I fought before the injury was like 5ft9 and beefy. I held my own but I paid the price.

Let me tell you guys. I was in LA for my bday a couple weeks ago and the staying out all night and starting my nights 4pm was not it. I am old and cannot hang like that 😭

Back
Top Bottom