Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I have a shot glass collection thats growing. :smh:

This isnt washed it just means you travel. Many people do this. Im starting a beer collection inspired by one of my mentors who just retired. He had mad unopened beers from around the world in his office.

You are Kenough.
The hoodie is fire though (can't lie, I pre-ordered it)
il_794xN.5112335178_kamc.jpg

Looking at the sneakers like why tf I get so many shoes?

I'm getting closer to this point... like, why TF do I have so many? Especially those I will never wear.

I am the type of wearer that just has my rotation, and I beat em into the ground. No cleaning or anything, just wear them until I feel like busting out a new pair. That said, I have 100+ pairs still in boxes...

I'm getting closer to this point... like, why TF do I have so many? Especially those I will never wear.

I am the type of wearer that just has my rotation, and I beat em into the ground. No cleaning or anything, just wear them until I feel like busting out a new pair. That said, I have 100+ pairs still in boxes...
This is actually going to work out in your favor. You won’t have to buy new shoes, like ever.

I pretty much just wear slides and new balances now. Ashamed to say I’ll probably make the jump to crocs eventually, or other mules

Word my ceramic dunks the other day and they had my lower back killing me :lol:

I pretty much just wear slides and new balances now. Ashamed to say I’ll probably make the jump to crocs eventually, or other mules

Word my ceramic dunks the other day and they had my lower back killing me :lol:
I wore a pair of Jordans for the first time in a long time the other day. Went for a decent little walk and they hurt my feet.

If we are talking sneakers then you better wear them while you can or sell them. Those midsoles do not last forever. Had a couple pairs crumble on me and then realized they were going on 10-15 years old…
OMG this. My Pure $ IVs (06) crumbled on me 2 weeks ago. I’ve already had that happen with Aqua VIIIs (07), Stealth VIIIs, & OG Ginger XVIs. My only remaining HS pair are Black Cat IIIs. I’m getting as many wears in as I can before they bite the dust

I went to the gym without getting coffee first today :smh:

Man is frail as ****.

Last edited:
I dunno if people are washed or just stupid but I hate when people use reply all.

Two people retired last week. The amount of congratulation emails that have been sent reply all... :smh:
Yoooooo this is my pet peeve. I work for a good sized organization and our HR department is pretty big and that reply all function kills me. Idgaf about your congratulations.

I need the washed crown. I officially can’t drink my coffee unless my protein drink is mixed into it. I started this about a month a half ago and now it’s my breakfast essentially.

I dunno if people are washed or just stupid but I hate when people use reply all.

Two people retired last week. The amount of congratulation emails that have been sent reply all... :smh:

We have one colleague that does this.

Another colleague had enough of it, and just told her "Do me a favour and stop replying all on the emails," in front of the entire front office staff lol.

Back
Top Bottom