Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I only have the normative compression boots, and they ran me like $800 a couple years ago.

There was no better way to rehab my leg right after knee surgery. Price was justified for that reason. I’ve since found much better at home exercises for injury prevention, so the price would no longer worth it for me.

I can definitely say, they help greatly with recovery after workouts. Like if your legs get sore after hooping, doing a 20-40 minute session almost eliminates pain entirely.

The full setup would probably cost between 3-5 grand.

I’m not currently working out or hooping hard so I use them maybe once every couple weeks for massage purposes and I still feel the benefits but it’s not needed as much.

word, what injury did you have? are the boots constant (adjustable) pressure or do they vibrate with variable compression? prices do seem od but seems like if does something pretty novel for stimulus that would be otherwise difficult to get with something else

word, what injury did you have? are the boots constant (adjustable) pressure or do they vibrate with variable compression? prices do seem od but seems like if does something pretty novel for stimulus that would be otherwise difficult to get with something else

I had a bucket handle meniscus tear that required surgery for partial removal. Did some research and that seemed like the best way to speed up the recovery process without injuring anything. Could easily slip them on and off. The device kept my leg in place while gettting good blood flow/circulation.

And yes there are many different settings to play with. You can do vibration, strictly pressure, specific sections, etc.

It allows you to cycle the pressure through different parts of your leg, starting from the feet and moving up the thigh. Or you can target which section you want worked just by tapping the screen on the device or on the app through your phone. The selling point for me was the ease of use, ease of getting in/out, and effectiveness (which I just had to trust all the positive reviews online before buying and trying myself)

Reminds me I went to the gym recently and a shorty asked me if i'm fast, i'm like maybe, why? Completely forgot I wore a hoodie that said 'FAST' on it and she was playfully pointing that out. She asked what I was thinking and I said "**** sometimes you gotta race". I'm glad it wasn't a race.

If it’s not a life or death situation, I’m not hitting R2

🤣 i get that but that’s exactly how/why people snap everything all they way up when they actually do try to move quickly…i’m pretty sure kevin hart is in excellent shape generally but not for an all out sprint against a former nfl running back, 😂 and probably doesn’t train in a way to even be prepared for a maximal effort sprint…

those abilities are definitely of the use it or lose variety, the vast majority of adults haven’t thought about exerting themselves to run fast since they were young and wouldn’t entertain the idea that they could beat a former athlete in a race…what happened to kev is more a result of hubris, with age being a contributing factor 😂

How in the world do you tear all of that up just by running? I need to see the footage.

when sprinting all out as in a race, you are coordinating and using your whole body...ironically him being in shape probably enabled him to wreck himself even more especially if not training specifically for that

How in the world do you tear all of that up just by running? I need to see the footage.

I’m sayin! That’s actually pretty difficult to do! I cannot fathom how he did that from running in a straight line.

Im gonna need a follow up though. Because a strain is considered a tear. He just said torn, but there’s a major difference between torn and ruptured. If anything is ruptured, he might not be running ever again. Abdominals hold your insides in place.

Dude is gonna be out for a while regardless. Gave himself a damn hernia trying to run :lol:

This. All of this.

I get mans isn't out here training for the Olympics but my heavens it is one thing to pull a hamstring it is an absolute whole different scenario where you do that type of damage just trying to run. Kevin seems to pride himself on his fitness regime so you would have to assume that involves some type of cardio and at the bare minimum jogging.

I’ve gotten more hurt from an all out sprint than almost anything else.

Both times were random sprints. A race against a friend. A competition at work. It went okay during the race but damn was truly and fully wrecked afterwards. Hurt lower back both times and was destroyed for multiple weeks lol.

The Yeezy era was born and died and I never owned a pair.

I also don't get pokemon or spongebob references.

Youre not the only one. Ive never bought a pair. There were a few that I liked but after his shenanigans the last few years that ship has sailed. Im a just keep rocking my non-slip hospital grade New Balances

Working from home today, and I cannot find my PC mouse. Literally been opening up boxes in my closet, checking cabinets, all kinds of **** because I have zero clue when I last saw it (which was probably 2.5 weeks ago).

Similarly, sometimes I'll walk into a room to go grab something... and then forget what I was going to grab once I get there.

Working from home today, and I cannot find my PC mouse. Literally been opening up boxes in my closet, checking cabinets, all kinds of **** because I have zero clue when I last saw it (which was probably 2.5 weeks ago).

Similarly, sometimes I'll walk into a room to go grab something... and then forget what I was going to grab once I get there.

Man I have this bad and sometimes its super frustrating.

I enjoy WFH and spending my evenings being home doing nothing. I swear the older you get the better it feels.

This. All of this.

I get mans isn't out here training for the Olympics but my heavens it is one thing to pull a hamstring it is an absolute whole different scenario where you do that type of damage just trying to run. Kevin seems to pride himself on his fitness regime so you would have to assume that involves some type of cardio and at the bare minimum jogging.

jogging ≠ sprinting...an all out sprint is even different than a fast run...you'd be surprised how easy it would get injured even for high level sprinters

jogging ≠ sprinting...an all out sprint is even different than a fast run...you'd be surprised how easy it would get injured even for high level sprinters
let's just categorize each by their intensity. jogging is doing more of a consistent pace at a certain distance and time. fast run is doing more gradual at a certain distance in an amount of time. sprint is doing a lot more in a shorter distance in a short amount of time.

the load/strain in a sprint is tough considering that you have to activate your muscles at their full potential immediately. there is almost no recovery or rest in a sprint as compared to jogging and running as both have recovery time in between. a sprint is practically pushing your body's limit to it's capacity.

Back
Top Bottom