Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

How in the world do you tear all of that up just by running? I need to see the footage.
Did he even warm up/stretch at all?? In your post-college years you truly learn you NEED to warm up and stretch before those types of activities. I have two hamstring pulls on my resume and both after college. After 13 years of injury-free track and cross country :lol:

Ever since dealing with my knee the past 4 years I’ve pretty much forgotten how to run. I’ve tried and it’s like when you can’t run in your dreams
My leg would probably fall off if I sprinted 100%

I hope and pray that if I ever get challenged to a race like that with no stretching or warm up the worst I do is lose or pop a hammy. I'm not trying to go out like Hart did.

Or you maintain a body look that looks like you are fast and no one challenges you.

This. All of this.

I get mans isn't out here training for the Olympics but my heavens it is one thing to pull a hamstring it is an absolute whole different scenario where you do that type of damage just trying to run. Kevin seems to pride himself on his fitness regime so you would have to assume that involves some type of cardio and at the bare minimum jogging.

My friend (43) just completely ruptured his quad tendon while sprinting against some youngins'

I just shook my head when it happened.

Did he even warm up/stretch at all?? In your post-college years you truly learn you NEED to warm up and stretch before those types of activities. I have two hamstring pulls on my resume and both after college. After 13 years of injury-free track and cross country :lol:

this has been a key realization, i still struggle w/this tho 😅

Presently, I am truly terrified of reaching top speed or touching rim. But my testosterone won't let me accept caution so I'll be attempting both this week.😎

don’t do it my boi…but if you do see above pertaining to properly warming

Ever since dealing with my knee the past 4 years I’ve pretty much forgotten how to run. I’ve tried and it’s like when you can’t run in your dreams
My leg would probably fall off if I sprinted 100%

what happened to your knee? when i ruptured my achilles the thought of randomly needing to break into a sprint for any reason legit terrified me

I hope and pray that if I ever get challenged to a race like that with no stretching or warm up the worst I do is lose or pop a hammy. I'm not trying to go out like Hart did.

Or you maintain a body look that looks like you are fast and no one challenges you.

this is the way…

My friend (43) just completely ruptured his quad tendon while sprinting against some youngins'

I just shook my head when it happened.

folk really underrate the coordinated effort it takes to all out sprint, not just run fast (which can also get one twisted)…especially if a person is kinda in shape/strong but doesn’t actually sprint or usually express that strength quickly, that person is almost more likely to blow all kinds of stuff up…

It’s really hard to replicate that sort of all out sprint even if you’re in shape. He massively underestimated how warmed up he’d have to be.

He came off a serious back injury too though not too long ago, think he underestimated the weakened core from that.

But yeah, sometimes you gotta race.

Not only that but unless he's doing explosive exercises/activities and sprints on a regular basis, he (or anyone else) can really hurt themselves.

seriously, age deffo plays a big part but the fact that he likely rarely accesses the impulse to max effort sprint which is both repeating and escalating effort, especially in a race scenario…

😮‍💨 it’s wild seeing all the photographers snapping pics at that man’s injury (obviously it comes with the territory but still)

seriously, age deffo plays a big part but the fact that he likely rarely accesses the impulse to max effort sprint which is both repeating and escalating effort, especially in a race scenario…

😮‍💨 it’s wild seeing all the photographers snapping pics at that man’s injury (obviously it comes with the territory but still)
I remember the story when Princess D was dying and the paparazzis kept on snapping pictures. although having said that, the alarming thing is we now question how individuals are raised nowadays. like how many people would jump in and help someone who is in distress not just in sports but in the real world?

I know who’s laughing the hardest and loudest

1693004816834.gif

1693005351927.gif

To be fair, I'm a couple years younger than Kevin Hart and I would have been lucky to make it 20 yards without serious injury, and dude would have dusted me.

I exhibited so much washed behavior going out bar/club hopping with my wife. I dont drink so I kept asking for non-alcoholic beverages and kept getting funny looks. Asked this dude for a slushy espresso drink they had but without the liqour and he told me they come pre-made with alcohol. Went to a club for exactly 15 minutes. Heading home at 11pm. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom