Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I’m considering no fap, no caffeine, no alcohol, no weed, no candy, no phones/tablets/electronics after 4pm…….

Is that ultra washed or somehow not?
3:58pm

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

got a speeding ticket yesterday evening from trying to rush home after work so i could just lay down from lightweight wrecking my back from working out earlier that morning 😮‍💨 definitely washed behavior

I’m building a nice collection of un-washing fitness equipment. Not actual weights, but stuff like this:

IMG_1972.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

IMG_1970.png

IMG_1969.jpeg

IMG_1968.jpeg

Not the equipment I had envisioned when I started my “workout cave” but here we are 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I've got a couple of the things you posted - and I have been looking at that neck stretcher thing...

This isn't washed. This is taking care of yourself. Stretching and recovery is underrated, so many people skip those.

Oh no doubt. The mounting collection is washed prevention. It’s just funny when I was younger dreaming about my workout room, I envision all rogue equipment. Squat racks. Olympic plates, etc.

But you know the old saying, “when you’re under 30, you train with your balls. When you’re over 30, you train with your mind.”

I’m building a nice collection of un-washing fitness equipment. Not actual weights, but stuff like this:
IMG_1970.png

Not the equipment I had envisioned when I started my “workout cave” but here we are 🤷‍♂️

yo, what does something like this cost & how often do you use it? how effective is it??

yo, what does something like this cost & how often do you use it? how effective is it??

I only have the normative compression boots, and they ran me like $800 a couple years ago.

There was no better way to rehab my leg right after knee surgery. Price was justified for that reason. I’ve since found much better at home exercises for injury prevention, so the price would no longer worth it for me.

I can definitely say, they help greatly with recovery after workouts. Like if your legs get sore after hooping, doing a 20-40 minute session almost eliminates pain entirely.

The full setup would probably cost between 3-5 grand.

I’m not currently working out or hooping hard so I use them maybe once every couple weeks for massage purposes and I still feel the benefits but it’s not needed as much.

Back
Top Bottom