Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I've tried to stay out of this thread, but I keep getting ads for this mobility/hamstring stretching tool. I think the internet knows I'm washed and need this |l

Haven't picked up any theraguns yet, but I have foam rollers and multiple lacrosse type balls around.

I have a foam roller for upstairs and another for the main floor so I don't have to go retrieve it from another floor. smh lol.

I've tried to stay out of this thread, but I keep getting ads for this mobility/hamstring stretching tool. I think the internet knows I'm washed and need this |l

I thought that looked interesting - but $200+! I made a thing for that years ago because I couldn't stretch enough to hold on to my foot - basically a rope with a loop at the end and knots up it so you could pull on it. Cost me about $3...

damn i want that. just for lower body hamstrings. It’s a lot for a nicer version of a towel though lol. Will stick with a towel form now.

Knocked back some drinks last night and woke up with a mean headache and a notification that my TV pickup order is ready. The ****
Narrating my life

IMG_1766.jpeg

It’s funny because she just learned to hit the ball at top golf with no instruction.

She can drive it 130 yards too which I feel like is good for literally no instruction.

Kid's coordination is nuts when you compare it to yours in it's current state. Makes me wish I did something with it.
It's amazing kids have that skill though not everyone has it. My son is OP when it comes to puzzle games and those games that require fast hand eye coordination. He even beats me in actual karting like he is meant to race.

sprained my left knee mcl last week. recovering right now for 2 weeks. was on my knee brace for the past 2 days. a bit better but still sore and felt some instability. I'll be wearing a light grade 1 knee support tomorrow. I'll see how my knee holds up today without one.

Was out last week with the family at a restaurant that had live music. Mother-in-law and I sit down, look at each other almost instantly and remark..."nice place but the music is to loud."

Was out last week with the family at a restaurant that had live music. Mother-in-law and I sit down, look at each other almost instantly and remark..."nice place but the music is to loud."
You dont earplug bro? I keep a few on me at all times.

I like going to Mexican places when it's karaoke.

sit down eating food with strobe lights and the dude next to you killing it on the 🎤

I racially profiled two nefarious looking teenagers today at Walmart, left cuz it felt like they were up to no good.

Standing in self checkout super long line because of day before Thanksgiving duhh howd i forget. Anyways not in the self check out area but on the other side of the registers are two young white dudes hoodies skinny sweats crocs and sunglasses. One with two cell phones one with a phone, purse or manbag whatever, and a laptop bag. They dont appear to be with anyone. They were there before i got in line, there while im waiting. Dude with both phones is scrolling them both like crazy.

Im like nah they skimming credit cards let me dip. Im old paranoid and washed 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom