Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Y’all playing the wrong game.

was having a conversation with a Uber driver few weeks ago how he dropped off a passenger who stole 20 million from South Korean banks, Feds came thru, did his bid and since they couldn’t recover all of money he pocketed the rest.

Got my MRI results back for my lower back, yikes. Not even washed at this point as much as I am flat out water damaged.

Details? How much spinal canal and neural foraminal stenosis we looking at.

I have a lot of injuries but I refuse to get an MRI unless Im ready for some type of intervention. You can't unsee your own MRI. :smh: :lol:

Details? How much spinal canal and neural foraminal stenosis we looking at.

I have a lot of injuries but I refuse to get an MRI unless Im ready for some type of intervention. You can't unsee your own MRI. :smh: :lol:
IMG_6356.jpeg

you got that? I got this. my competitive basketball days are almost over.

I came home from work, had to be maybe 4p. I said hello to my wife and kids and immediately fell asleep on the couch while they were telling me about their days.........I was sitting upright. SMH

At bedtime, I like lying down prone to read with the kiddies. Some times I'll rest after the first book and put my head down only to end up falling asleep and waking up to one kid yelling at me to "READ!!" and one jumping up and down/rolling around on my back. smh. lol

some times I need an after work coffee to get through the evening

Y’all playing the wrong game.

was having a conversation with a Uber driver few weeks ago how he dropped off a passenger who stole 20 million from South Korean banks, Feds came thru, did his bid and since they couldn’t recover all of money he pocketed the rest.
similar story.

ends ups keeping 60mil to himself for 2 years jail

I got redirected from the nba thread. Rightfully so:

My wife and I made a last minute decision to go to the suns/nuggets game last night. Had a long, exhausting day at work but I was hype about seein Nikola play and KD pass Moses.

A little after KD got his 17 pts, we both got mad tired and left halfway through the third quarter :lol:Earliest I've ever left. Think I gotta cut myself off from goin to games startin at 8. **** too late for me now.

Two folks tore their Achilles playing ball in the LA Fitness facilities. I'm done playing pick up basketball forever it was a good run from 15-25 but not over 30+. WASHED

Unless your a pro athlete that rehab is HELL for a year. It's not even worth it.

Back
Top Bottom