Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

word to the wise, take it really slow & ease into getting back into hooping, this is prime circumstance for all manner of injury (not trying to jinx but especially an achilles injury) getting your general physical preparedness up is a must
Oh trust, I suffered one roughly 5 years ago...hence the break! lol

Also I don't know if I'm more sensitive to light or if everyone just has bright *** headlights now.
This is crazy cuz I was JUST thinking this the other night. Seemed like every cars lights were hurting my eyes. First one I thought they had their high beams on but I was like nah it can't be every car lol.

I’ll be 39 next month. Still getting buckets. My feet hurt but i thug it out once a week. Dreads are growing. Hairline holding up strong

#lateprime

michael-b-jordan-michael-b-jordan-lori.gif

I cant stand it when they mess up my order from food places.

High end restaraunt to fast food, it really irks me when they mess up.

Example:

I ordered a steak and cheese sandwich from Subway, got it delivered cause I was working.

Sandwich had NO STEAK.

I KAREN'D like I was Chelsea Green. IDGAF.

And homegirl knew she messed up, but she aint care, you could tell she prolly messed up every order today and gave no dams.

While on the phone she even said, "im even checking the security camera now, i put steak."

I was like, "You dont even have access to the security camera why are you lying?!" (I took out all the curse words)

She was like, "Aight, fine." and hung up.

When I was younger I didnt care and kept it pushin, now its WAR.

So I complained on the Subway corporate site, and I expect my $14.29 TOMORROW.

IMG_8520.jpeg

Last edited:

Example:

I ordered a steak and cheese sandwich from Subway, got it delivered cause I was working.

Sandwich had NO STEAK.

And homegirl knew she messed up, but she aint care, you could tell she prolly messed up every order today and gave no dams.

While on the phone she even said, "im even checking the security camera now, i put steak."

I was like, "You dont even have access to the security camera why are you lying?!" (I took out all the curse words)

IMG_8520.jpeg

Example:

Sandwich had NO STEAK.

IMG_8520.jpeg
Your first mistake was going to subway.

All jokes aside though, fast food places have become ridiculously expensive for what they are.

All jokes aside though, fast food places have become ridiculously expensive for what they are.
true enough. had a discussion with my lady that we'd rather eat in a restaurant and spend the same amount we have to order on some of these fastfood joints. speaking of food, we are having a potluck today and just sharing atleast $10 each for the menu that's going to be served later.

All prices are out of wack. I'm in full agreement that fast food places cost too much.

Let's look at frozen pizza. The cost of my typical grocery store's frozen pizza is 4.99 - 7.99. But I can go to Domino's, pizza hut, or papa johns and get 2 medium pizzas for 6 bucks each.

Make it make sense.

Last edited:
All prices are out of wack. I'm in full agreement that fast food places cost too much.

Let's look at frozen pizza. The cost of my typical grocery store's frozen pizza is 4.99 - 7.99. But I can go to Domino's, pizza hut, or papa johns and get 3 medium pizzas for 6 bucks each.

Make it make sense.
I can get a curry goat and a jerk chicken for about the same price, maybe even less than two combos at a fast food place.

Easy decision.

There are days like this where Im strongly considering quitting jiu jitsu and taking up golf like the rest of my old *** coworkers. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom