Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

tumblr_nwohfddxij1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlzdwtPOtW1sj4xr4o1_640.jpg

I missed a year with plantar fasciitis and I was pissed about not being able to play. I didn’t have my child at the time though.

I’m healthy now and can play as much as I want. But ain’t no way I could imagine life without young addict4sneakers. Homie’s friend sounds like a sucker

Plantar fasciitis is a mother****er. I had it bad for like 6 months then did PT and finally a cortisone shot and I can finally walk right again. The pain still kinda lingers but i can run without a limp now. It's all a washed man can ask for

I remember having that crap. I got it from hooping on cement. It was so painful i dreaded rolling outta bed. Had to have a golf ball by the bed, and did major stretching immediately after getting up. Lasted for about 5 months then randomly went away.

I tweaked my groin about 3 weeks ago. My body so frail now man.

^^^ he wants to be in your situation because you have good knees and no kids?

I would take my kids and have bum knees all day over having good knees and no kids.

Edit: I would rather have no legs than not have my kids
Look at dad of the year over here. Take my legs, not my kids.

:lol: No need to judge 5he
Do you consider yourself old?
An old female 30 aint the same as an old male's 30.

The female version of the washed thread is them counting the eggs they got left, going through menopause and settling.

Look at dad of the year over here. Take my legs, not my kids.

:lol: No need to judge 5he

Dad of the year because I would do anything to not lose my kids? :lol: ok, but I’m sure most dads feel the same way

I never judged the guy, I asked a question and gave my own personal thought about my situation. I agree we should not judge and that everyone’s situation is different

An old female 30 aint the same as an old male's 30.

The female version of the washed thread is them counting the eggs they got left, going through menopause and settling.

I agree we’re not the same. Females hit puberty faster than males, and our sexual peak is completely different (women in there 30’s, men in there late teens). Since women don’t hit their sexual peak until much later than males, who’s to say we’re not washed before they are.

I agree we’re not the same. Females hit puberty faster than males, and our sexual peak is completely different (women in there 30’s, men in there late teens). Since women don’t hit their sexual peak until much later than males, who’s to say we’re not washed before they are.
Facts.

You're a female?

Pics? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom