Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Remember being horny all the time? Like that thing they say about males that they really think there's always the possobility of it going down with a girl at any moment

Not even thirsty but just that feeling that you could be ready to go in seconds.

Crossed my mind when I misconstrued promac promac 's post thinking he was a she and did the obiglatory NT asking for pics request.

Those were the days.

I didn’t mean you and I aren’t the same, I meant we’re (men) aren’t the same (as females)
Ah I see.

I agree we’re not the same. Females hit puberty faster than males, and our sexual peak is completely different (women in there 30’s, men in there late teens). Since women don’t hit their sexual peak until much later than males, who’s to say we’re not washed before they are.

What...? This can't be true....

Thats not the first person in thread who let loose when something happened. What is that about?

:lol:
Laughed way too hard that you farted

Thats not the first person in thread who let loose when something happened. What is that about?

random farts are def a sign lmao

I couldn't believe it fellas, I was shocked and embarrassed. I used to make fun of my uncles for things like that and now I'm going through it. Literally had a flashback of me as a kid poking fun of them that instant, it didn't help that I was walking by a bunch of high school kids with their cap & gown packages in hand. Felt so old, lol.

I couldn't believe it fellas, I was shocked and embarrassed. I used to make fun of my uncles for things like that and now I'm going through it. Literally had a flashback of me as a kid poking fun of them that instant, it didn't help that I was walking by a bunch of high school kids with their cap & gown packages in hand. Felt so old, lol.
Tears!
I can see it in my head like a comedy show :lol:

Does that include your hairline?

92DD868A-5918-40E3-8312-866D382E0F2E.gif

Are bodies use to be tight and somewhat controllable in that region but now **** is loose.

Gas collecting up and finding any opportunity to pass through :smh:

Its an active struggle.

Damn man but yea Ive seen older cats just yawn and accidentally fart.

Just turned 28. It's a weird age. I feel like I'm at my peak while simultaneously on the brink of being washed. Can't even enjoy it cause I keep thinking of how washed I'll be in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom