Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I couldn't believe it fellas, I was shocked and embarrassed. I used to make fun of my uncles for things like that and now I'm going through it. Literally had a flashback of me as a kid poking fun of them that instant, it didn't help that I was walking by a bunch of high school kids with their cap & gown packages in hand. Felt so old, lol.

i do it during work all the time but i work outside so no one to notice. i do eat a lot of random foods so that's that

i do it during work all the time but i work outside so no one to notice. i do eat a lot of random foods so that's that

This was involuntary though, I was walking right beside some high schoolers. Only way I didn't die of embarrassment was knowing I had my shades on (false sense of privacy) and that these kids don't know me personally.:lol:

giphy.gif

Don't see a problem here
Sn to post

Plantar fasciitis is a **********er. I had it bad for like 6 months then did PT and finally a cortisone shot and I can finally walk right again. The pain still kinda lingers but i can run without a limp now. It's all a washed man can ask for

Mine comes and goes, actually been bothering me the past week or so :smh:

Especially if you don't believe there's any way in hell that was ever a "Freshman Class" issue.

Man my neck, knees, shoulders, back, ankles, and fingers been popping/cracking my whole life :lol:

Been washed since youth I guess

I actually have to watch what I eat now. Things like pizza and meatball subs.. cheese AND tomato sauce?? Can’t do it anymore :smh: that’s just asking for unregulated farts and burps

I also recently spent like $40 on a water bottle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom