Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Damn just reminded me Bernie was dead :smh:

I watched like have of Ocean's 14 today with that not coming to mind.

Wouldve been a problem if the little girl grew up to be Katy fine but she cute though.

my son had his birthday party at my house this weekend. we bought him a slip n slide since it was 105 this weekend. I know I am washed because the entire time the kids were having fun I was worried about my grass dying

there is coffee all over my desk right now... HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDS;FLKASDHJFAL;KSDJFAL;SDKFHADSL;FKHASDLF;KHHAHAHA

oh man, hardest I have laughed on NT in years

@macbook

Dont do this man.

As a kid, i was jealous of every child that resided in Orlando. Seriously jealous.

Bernie Mac show pics got me feeling extra washed cuz im older than all the kids.

If they old then im old.

@macbook

Dont do this man.

As a kid, i was jealous of every child that resided in Orlando. Seriously jealous.

Bernie Mac show pics got me feeling extra washed cuz im older than all the kids.

If they old then im old.
Double dare is back and Kenan and Kel are gonna be competing together in an episode soon

B4DE9D64-830E-421C-A078-E1E9B5C8F1E5.jpeg

EF70B313-F25C-46D6-83A4-9472273F9564.jpeg

A buddy visited me a few weeks ago. We planned on partying it up and pulling an all nighter. Going to strip clubs smoking drinking etc. Instead we ate some wings and got some drinks at the hotel bar and decided to call it a night at 930. And I’m only 28

my son had his birthday party at my house this weekend. we bought him a slip n slide since it was 105 this weekend. I know I am washed because the entire time the kids were having fun I was worried about my grass dying

dead-gif-8.gif

:rofl:

@macbook

Dont do this man.

If they old then im old.

I think Nick studios was the reason why I liked Universal > Disney as a kid. We used to vaca to both pretty often, but I always had more fun visiting the Nickelodeon studio and everything surrounding it.

Back
Top Bottom