Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

20180617_162349.jpg

Unless homie was in a desert and the only option was the "hustle man" hawking $40 dollar bottle for thirsty cats in the Sahara. I'll allow it. But that's just tom foolery spending.

He could have bought a bottle of henny

Is that not how much a hydroflask costs? I've copped those without even blinking. I guess they are more considered a canteen than a water bottle though.

I noticed Peter Guns is just living his life over and over and over.

Meets a chick, has a kid, cheats on chick with sidepiece, gets sidepiece pregnant, make sidepiece his main. Then repeat

Friends call me Gunz, sons call me trife
Cause I'm quick to slide off and slide this **** up in your wife
And that's life, you should learn how to treat her
I guarantee Peter, knows how to eat her

No lies told.

I have a tooth that needs attention but I don't start my job until Monday so there's no telling when the insurance will kick in.
It's been killing me the last few days so I scoured the net looking for dental insurance plans that are active the same day. Found one that includes vision for 10/month and was hype as a mf. It's shameful how this country handles Healthcare. I read a story about a 24 y/o guy that lost his job and got a tooth infection and could only afford the pain meds and not the antibiotics. The infection spread to his brain and he ending up dying :smh: :smh:

I got dumb hype over the weekend when I purchased a cordless, no gas leaf blower and trimmer / weed wacker. Had some areas in my lawn that I couldn't reach with my push mower that I was able to clean up with the trimmer.

That folks is the epitome of the washed / suburban life.

Story time

I'm pretty sure I've been confirmed washed since my 29th birthday. That's when I stopped denying it. But I can remember the EXACT moment when I was washed but refused to admit it.

I was an athlete growing up. Football, basketball, Allstate track&field, all 4 years of high school year round. Then I graduated and only played pickup ball at the gym whatever whatever. Going against ransoms at 24hour fitness had me thinking I was more in shape and dominant than I really was. Could play all day, blow past anybody at any given moment, do whatever on the court that I felt like doing, etc.

Then 2 years after I graduated high school I went back to school. Community college. I'm 20, still believing I'm gods gift to the athletic world. Figure I'll walk on in any sport and get s scholly and get my classes paid for. No doubt. Look at some of the track numbers kids were posting at meets. Laughed. Was doing that my freshman year in high school. But I had to get in shape first. So summer school I had to take a math class to get in track when fall started. I figured I'd take a PAC class to get in shape so I could walk on in fall for track, MAYBE even basketball depending on the situation. Only sport they offered in summer was ultimate frisbee......

First time playing ultimate frisbee at the collegoate level, this finna be a BREEZE!

Day 1. I learned quickly that I was indeed washed well beyond the level I was used to being at, and it would sadly never come back. These un-athletic looking frail 18 year olds were beating the brakes off me every damn day in that class and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. I was getting embarrassed on the daily to the point that I wanted to just drop out. My speed was nowhere near what it was. Quickness, gone. Non-existent 1st step. Frying pan hands all of the sudden.

I worked out all summer trying to get back what I lost but nada. I was resigned to being a YMCA has been from that moment forth

I have a tooth that needs attention but I don't start my job until Monday so there's no telling when the insurance will kick in.
It's been killing me the last few days so I scoured the net looking for dental insurance plans that are active the same day. Found one that includes vision for 10/month and was hype as a mf. It's shameful how this country handles Healthcare. I read a story about a 24 y/o guy that lost his job and got a tooth infection and could only afford the pain meds and not the antibiotics. The infection spread to his brain and he ending up dying :smh: :smh:
Damn... details on the insurance plan if you can share?

Back
Top Bottom