Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My right knee is ****ed. Doc said I have some **** called patella femoral something or other, basically the shin bone and the knee cap don't align. I gotta rock knee sleeves when I squat and avoid uphill/downhill stuff. I was doing some work outside this past fall and had to carry wheelbarrows full of rock, soil etc and go uphill... Bruh my knee was done after a couple trips. I don't even be on the treadmill that much, rowing machine ftw

I remember you talking about this in the workout thread a long time ago. This scares the hell outta me because docs can't diagnose what's wrong with my patellar tendon. All I know is it's ****ed.

I remember you talking about this in the workout thread a long time ago. This scares the hell outta me because docs can't diagnose what's wrong with my patellar tendon. All I know is it's ****ed.

I never thought anything about my knees til I started getting that discomfort. I'm more careful now, warm ups are so important.

Still squat heavy doe :lol:

Man some dude was posting videos of kanye produced videos. Cam'ron purple haze songs were posted.

I brought this up to my sister. Turns out she was 5 when purple haze came out. She aint know one song.

I asked her whats a lil uzi vert. Like what does that even mean?

My girl got me a grill for our 3 year and I'm hype for the summer to use it.

Last edited:
Man some dude was posting videos of kanye produced videos. Cam'ron purple haze songs were posted.

I brought this up to my sister. Turns out she was 5 when purple haze came out. She aint know one song.

I know nothing about dude. Seen him once. Hear him mentioned every now and then. All I really know is he's whack.

My long shot guess is his name is based on his height. Like he is vertically as tall as an Uzi.

But I can be all the way off :lol:

I know nothing about dude. Seen him once. Hear him mentioned every now and then. All I really know is he's whack.

My long shot guess is his name is based on his height. Like he is vertically as tall as an Uzi.

But I can be all the way off :lol:

I heard his name means Lucifer.

Say his name quickly, sounds like it.

Damn it's like that? On Piru I ain't gon ever be out of shape like that. Haha. We'll see when I'm 33. We always think it can never happen to us.

Never say never....but man most of my whole 20s were lived overseas smashin yambz on an international level
My pops warned me long ago....****in all them **** overseas was gonna catch up too me.
Ya hip joints can only take so much. Along with alot other stuff involved with my physically strenuous professions.
I never had an office job.

Out here feeling like Uncle Elroy at 33 years old....tellin my girl its mr nasty time...but take it easy on my back
:rofl:
ColdUnkemptEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

I legit think I'm completely over going out. Same stuff every week, plus I don't have "club game", so there's that. I'm better at picking up girls at random spots like the laundromat or target. They be on some other stuff in that nightlife scene.

I legit think I'm completely over going out. Same stuff every week, plus I don't have "club game", so there's that. I'm better at picking up girls at random spots like the laundromat or target. They be on some other stuff in that nightlife scene.
What happens when you spit your club game?

Sometimes it goes smoothly sometimes it goes horribly wrong. All in all I just feel like it's a big front for girls. One huge Snapchat filter.

Im having trouble posting pics but that thick joint from ´still tippin´ changed my life.

I now know what I want.

Attachments

• stil tippin.jpg
    stil tippin.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 32
  • stil tippin.jpg
    stil tippin.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 29
  • stil tippin.jpg
    stil tippin.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 27
  • stil tippin.jpg
    stil tippin.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 30

I hadn't listened to Purple Haze all the way through probably since it came out when I was in high school but the other day at the gym I randomly put it on and that **** is still fire top to bottom:pimp:

feel like making a diy thread. im adding a lead-to shed to my project list...

I'd **** with it

Never say never....but man most of my whole 20s were lived overseas smashin yambz on an international level
My pops warned me long ago....****in all them **** overseas was gonna catch up too me.
Ya hip joints can only take so much. Along with alot other stuff involved with my physically strenuous professions.
I never had an office job.

Out here feeling like Uncle Elroy at 33 years old....tellin my girl its mr nasty time...but take it easy on my back
:rofl:
ColdUnkemptEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

Those office jobs **** you up too, maybe even worse because that corporate stress and being sedentary leads to internal diseases that could lead to death.

Back
Top Bottom