Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Between working all day and running my dawgs around to random broads cribs, all I want to do is go home and eat some wings. I dont care its Friday night. I'm tired as ****.
why are you driving your homies to random women's houses????

So I don’t really drink anymore. No time to be hungover. Joined my gf at a holiday party last night and things got crazy.

i just woke up and I’m in bed in some random persons house and everything smells like vomit. I have no idea what happened and I’m not looking forward to finding out how the night went. I guess this is the end guys. Tell my loved ones goodbye. I never wanted them to see me like this. It was a good life. Time to fade to Bolivia

Get that cbd cream

But i agree with you, **** the cold. I see my mother suffer every winter. Bout to fly her out somewhere warm in the new year
I mess with CBD drops but yeah, need that cream. Got a uncle who relocted to Phoenix from Anchorage yrs ago cause his arthritis. Thought it was BS.. Welp

Got washed by my son in 2K and Madden by wide margins. In the same day after years of domination. Easily. Officially washed . Trying to party for New Years, I just want to sleep. I took 4 Advil’s, drank a whole Gatorade, just to drink alcohol to avoid a hangover. I’m worried about my allergies right now. #Washed.

I went to Japan and was drinking with this 60 something year old. This was while eating sushi. I swear I didn't even drink that much. Couple small cups of sake, a chu hi, and maybe a few whisky sodas. Anyway, at some point I black out.

I make it back to my airbnb, and yak my sushi dinner all over the toilet. Threw up at least 3 or 4 times. Wife set up a trash can on my side of the bed.

Next morning I had to take the bullet train with like a top 3 hangover in my life. Drank a vitamin jelly pack and some sports drink (pocari sweat) and threw on my sunglasses and took an advil.

Finally made it on the bullet train. The speed of the train ****ed me up. Threw up at least another 3 in the train washroom.

When I got to my destination, I had a fruit smoothie and a meal and was finally ok by like 3PM. Smooth sailing after that.

Got washed by my son in 2K and Madden by wide margins. In the same day after years of domination. Easily. Officially washed . Trying to party for New Years, I just want to sleep. I took 4 Advil’s, drank a whole Gatorade, just to drink alcohol to avoid a hangover. I’m worried about my allergies right now. #Washed.

No bull, this sounds like my life :lol:

Used to dawg my son in 2k wit ease. Fast forward to last year, and definitely this year, he punishes me like it’s nothing.

Hurts more when he’s the 2k version of Khawi...beats me by a dub, then tells me good game. Lowkey pisses me off :lol:

Had to take a nap just to make it to midnight New Years.

I don’t feel washed, but damn.

I went to Japan and was drinking with this 60 something year old. This was while eating sushi. I swear I didn't even drink that much. Couple small cups of sake, a chu hi, and maybe a few whisky sodas. Anyway, at some point I black out.

I make it back to my airbnb, and yak my sushi dinner all over the toilet. Threw up at least 3 or 4 times. Wife set up a trash can on my side of the bed.

Next morning I had to take the bullet train with like a top 3 hangover in my life. Drank a vitamin jelly pack and some sports drink (pocari sweat) and threw on my sunglasses and took an advil.

Finally made it on the bullet train. The speed of the train ****ed me up. Threw up at least another 3 in the train washroom.

When I got to my destination, I had a fruit smoothie and a meal and was finally ok by like 3PM. Smooth sailing after that.
Lmao @ smooth sailing after that

you might be missing an organ bro.

Woke up this morning and was legitimately excited to take down my outdoor Christmas lights and get them organized in new, clear totes.
#SuburbanWashed

They sayin he washed for this

SPORT-PREVIEW-Ronaldo-iPod.jpg

Back
Top Bottom