Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

37. And my corners are still strong. Making Marlo proud

GrandSevereDiscus-max-1mb.gif

Me and my neighbors on both sides mowed our yards one consecutive days, with me mowing this morning, one mowing yesterday, and the other the day before, no big deal. But I went out to turn off the water in the back yard and I walk to the front to smoke, and they way that both of them set up their sprinklers is indirectly watering my front and side yard. I just stood there and marveled.

Me and my neighbors on both sides mowed our yards one consecutive days, with me mowing this morning, one mowing yesterday, and the other the day before, no big deal. But I went out to turn off the water in the back yard and I walk to the front to smoke, and they way that both of them set up their sprinklers is indirectly watering my front and side yard. I just stood there and marveled.
You'll have to return the love and set up one of yours the same 😂

HyHl.gif

Started re-watching Everybody Loves Raymond, and now that I’m watched, I don’t think Debra is as much as a ***** as I once did when I was younger, in fact, I see where her, and to a certain extent Claire Dunphy are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom