Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I had heart burn this year for the first time, thought I was having a heart attack. 32 is really the year :lol: :smokin
it's scary and it felt annoying and bad. although you seem to be quite young to be having that at that age. I had mine when I reached my 40s. I had to take some milk of magnesia for a couple of months to settle it all down.

**** hit me out of nowhere too, dead *** thought it was a wrap :smh:
my older brother had it first, thought he and his wife that he was going to die and his wife started crying and could understand since their kids are so young back then. at the hospital, the doctor said it was haertburn caused by indigestion/acid reflux, then came his wife giving him some mad sermons afterwards. :lol:

went to my niece’s ballet recital today. once they cut the lights to start the show, it was curtains for me. promptly fell asleep.. only woke up for her performances. best hour of sleep i’ve had in awhile

i think it was discussed in here but something about theatres and fallin asleep as a sign of being washed.. i can’t avoid it. even during across the spiderverse, i was out for the first 20 minutes. they must put melatonin in that popcorn butter

went to my niece’s ballet recital today. once they cut the lights to start the show, it was curtains for me. promptly fell asleep.. only woke up for her performances. best hour of sleep i’ve had in awhile

i think it was discussed in here but something about theatres and fallin asleep as a sign of being washed.. i can’t avoid it. even during across the spiderverse, i was out for the first 20 minutes. they must put melatonin in that popcorn butter
possibly washed. I try to avoid watching movies in theatres after work as it would definitely would make me fall asleep for the first 30 minutes of the movie. I go now during my day-offs and preferably the earliest time (close to lunch).

I'm not a movie sleeper but The Flash almost got me. It was a real fight too like when you drop your head and gotta catch it every 2 seconds.

damn if the lion king show didn’t keep you up there was no hope for you.

Lmao you ever feel like all the tiredness from throughout the week just crashes in on you on the weekend? That was me! The dark lighting and it being a bit warm didnt help either! Felt nice and cozy :lol:

let's see. when my son and I watched Sonic 2, I snoozed close to the end possily about 10-15 minutes. I missed the crucial parts when I rewatched the film on TV a few months later. part where Sonic was fighting Dr. Robotnik. and the Gold Sonic transformation scene.

2nd one was with my wife falling asleep 2/3 of the film when we watched it along with our son. movie was SMB. she was annoyed she wasn't able to watch it. maybe she can view it again on tv.

latest was JW4, never fell asleep and was awake the entire time. I miss some bits probably 5 minutes of the film due to a toilet break. couldn't hold it anymore although I waited for the scene that seems to be slow and not much action. I believe it was JW trying to be reinstated as a family member of Osha.

:lol: I remember as kids my dad would take us to the movies and instantly fall asleep. I would say he was washed, but part of it was him working 6-7 days a week for decades and part of it was taking us to see bull**** like the Muppets so why not just catch some Zzzz's.

I fall asleep at any movie idk why ho’s be getting so mad about it too…
Like they be legit pissed

:lol: I remember as kids my dad would take us to the movies and instantly fall asleep. I would say he was washed, but part of it was him working 6-7 days a week for decades and part of it was taking us to see bull**** like the Muppets so why not just catch some Zzzz's.

It's a couple of hours of silence in a comfy chair. What's not to like?

Anyone have recs for a vacuum? For mostly carpet, around $300 tops. Wired is fine
I’ve had good experiences with bissell ones so might look there

Back
Top Bottom