Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

You know you are washed when you start having to google memes and slang to understand the meaning lol. What language is this?

Yeah, but no-one is asking you for anything. It’s a different sort of noise that you don’t have to pay attention to.
...when you aren't constantly needing to get up cause someone wants more milk, or more this and that... and you can actually sit down and eat in peace.

We have Dyson Animal (big ball, gen 1, since 2016), no issues (fingers crossed). Use it for multiple surfaces (but now mainly upstairs carpet or basement carpet).

Our wireless vacuum started giving us issues so we bought a Dyson v12 detect slim at Christmas. It was mainly for the kitchen (kids crumbs and such) but has been my go to for the first floor when it needs quick vacuum. For the stairs, a wireless vacuum is a game changer. Also being able to change the v12 into a handheld makes it super convienent (stairs, small nooks and crannies, car, etc. It is expensive though and lots of ppl say its not the best value, but we like it. Wife does all the research, I give some of my criteria and once she narrows down the choices, we choose together lol.

Silence? Theres a whole movie playing. :lol:

a part of being washed is your hearing betraying you and not being bothered by sounds at any decibel.

this is me half the time ppl talk to me.. was exacerbated during the pandemic when people were masked up

1688024214612.gif

Every other week theres a period of like 2 days when I cant walk. I feel the next one coming. Def by the end of this week because I decided to train at the dojo every morning right after work then cardio in the evening before night shift. Ate a lot of protein yesterday, hope it helps.

Every other week theres a period of like 2 days when I cant walk. I feel the next one coming. Def by the end of this week because I decided to train at the dojo every morning right after work then cardio in the evening before night shift. Ate a lot of protein yesterday, hope it helps.

The use of the word 'dojo' is way more indicative of you being washed then your recovery struggles :smh:

I had a serious non-washed injury but I thought it would be appropriate to post it here. Someone came down hard on the side of my knee and Im basically struggling to get around.

All jokes aside Im a little scared. :lol: I was very prone to knee injuries growing up playing football and would always recover. This feels different.

Im trying to see if I can get a VIP xray at the hospital.

Went to my bro-in-laws bachelor party in Miami, everyone was at least 5 years younger than me. I was tired and went to bed every night at 2AM (11PM my time). My room was even next to the living room where they’d all keep partying till at least 6AM and I was so tired every night it didn’t phase me. The first night we got kicked out of the bar due to one of the dudes being sloppy drunk and low key was excited that it meant I could go to the air bnb and chill.

I had a serious non-washed injury but I thought it would be appropriate to post it here. Someone came down hard on the side of my knee and Im basically struggling to get around.

All jokes aside Im a little scared. :lol: I was very prone to knee injuries growing up playing football and would always recover. This feels different.

Im trying to see if I can get a VIP xray at the hospital.

you grapple and you had/have knee issue? takedown defense must be a1 😂! seriously tho, you’re playing at a combat sport so it comes with the territory but given what you have noted prior you could be doing yourself a disservice by not optimizing for the wrasslin’ given the risk(s) involved, hopefully it’s just a tweak combined with the age ting & it’s nothing too serious

Last edited:
Had my first knee injury just before the new year started (grade 2 MCL tear) Haven't been the same. Docs said I don't need surgery. Got two opinions. Still don't feel 100 %

Had my first knee injury just before the new year started (grade 2 MCL tear) Haven't been the same. Docs said I don't need surgery. Got two opinions. Still don't feel 100 %

At best I have a grade 2 sprain/strain of something. At the worst meniscal tear or fracture.

Nothing really. Just stay active.

They told me to do physical therapy but I don't think it does anything. Just a waste of money.

Saw some YouTube videos with rehab exercises for that injury. Might do it instead

so did you do any pt? other than having general knee pain, i haven’t had any serious knee issues…i’ll do some isometric hold tho when i think i might get a flare up before & after any jump session, in addition to that i’ll do some sled push & drags (walking backwards) as well general strength work for the muscles around the knee.

Back
Top Bottom