Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I’m not buying tons these days but when I’m in need my neighbor is like the damn cannabis cup.

I just hit the tobacco store edibles on weekends, like right now. Boundary Waters, Urb, idk 🤷‍♀️ if there are better Minnesota ones.

Why tf does it sound like 4th of July in St. Paul right now? Because it’s 60 degrees?

Washed

love me a drink still and a smoke.

luckily i can still enjoy both and still wake up and be productive. i have mastered preparation and listening to my body though. i know when ive had enough.
my drinking level is at the point where i know what pace to drink at and become a good version of myself and not a drunk idiot.
crossfade still goes. Gotta drink water after in between to piss that **** out

Just attending my 2nd urgent care visit this week because of a damn ear zit that got infected. Whole side of my face is now swollen. Can barely open my jaw. Vision in my right eye getting kinda blurry.

I’m thinking of ending things. It’s the most sensitive part of my inner ear and the swelling has ballooned to the size of a small lemon, and if they prescribe a topical ointment without lancing this thing, they gonna have to call the police to get me outta here. Ain’t no waiting this out. This is endgame.

Everybody told me that adult acne was a thing. Take my athleticism. Take my hairline. Take my energy. But to give me acne? Me and the God of Washed are squaring up when I leave this office.
IMG_3877.gif

What's the science behind being WASHED and calling kids the wrong name?

I promise I'm thinking the right name but I end up saying the wrong one~50% of the time :lol:

What's the science behind being WASHED and calling kids the wrong name?

I promise I'm thinking the right name but I end up saying the wrong one~50% of the time :lol:
i was just sending out a chain of emails delegating responsibilities and i was calling this young girl ashley all in the emails.
name was amy the whole time.
the funny thing is all the washed folks in the emails and no one caught it.

Back
Top Bottom