money and violence

Hell Leon should create his own spinoff on his ways of finessing people. He definitely didn't get enough screen time on M&V.

Project Heat Atlanta is good too.

Might be hard for some people not familiar with ATL lingo to understand the first couple episodes though :lol:

watched project heat atlanta. is it only that one season? Or 10 episodes? Once stuff got shot, I think it wasn't another episode. I enjoyed it tho.

I never really caught on to respect life after the 1st ep but just heard that China Mac was in season 3, those of you that watch can you guys confirm? Is he actually a regular or just like a cameo?

I never really caught on to respect life after the 1st ep but just heard that China Mac was in season 3, those of you that watch can you guys confirm? Is he actually a regular or just like a cameo?

He's on a couple episodes. Speaking lines. Not like a series regular

He's on a few episodes like posted above. Think he's about to be a regular since he's playing an Asian drug dealer.

5D8212AF-C88D-4EF8-A084-38B2D86C88CD.jpeg

These mofo don't know how to ride da wave takin seven years in between seasons, at this rate we gon get season 6 of the wire before season 3 of money and violence

Just watched the 1st ep. Somewhat interesting. No action just introducing viewers to characters the 1st ep. Even though I'm annoyed about how M&V ended business wise, Rafe (Moses) is a great writer. I'll probably check this out.

Also, after being only available on a paid subscription via their website....the 1st FULL season and the 2nd season of Sons of Kingston are up on YouTube. Now I have to go back and catch up because only the first few episodes from the 1st season were available on YouTube.

How is this 1? better than most of these hood YT shows?

Also, after being only available on a paid subscription via their website....the 1st FULL season and the 2nd season of Sons of Kingston are up on YouTube. Now I have to go back and catch up because only the first few episodes from the 1st season were available on YouTube.

yeah I want to know to.
weak *** respect life is one episode every 18 months.
forgot the whole plot and all the characters at this point. smh at melo.

Back
Top Bottom