money and violence

- Rafe says M&V Season 3 is still coming (around 10:00 min mark)
- 'The Spot' is 8 episodes, 1st 7 free on YouTube and the 8th (season finale) will be $3.99
- Rafe speaks on what happened to M&V (11:25 mark)

Last edited:
Been living in Flatbush for 20 yrs and few times were as exciting as during the M&V hype. These folks def had some heat, unfortunate they were not able to maintain and build upon it. BR is the only person I know that took his shine from the show and used it to further his entertainment career.
I hope they are able to recapture that heat with other projects
Well if you knew some hood politics. Alot of money and violence touched on stuff that happened in real life and that's why there was a lot of backlash towards Mo aka Rafe.... Families had to relive some of the tragedy and he had to fall back a bit...

Tried watching the spot but wasn't sure if it was new or not. Since it's new I guess I'll watch. I put a lot of people on Respect Life for them to just drop the ball. Folks callin me askin about new episodes. Smh.

Well if you knew some hood politics. Alot of money and violence touched on stuff that happened in real life and that's why there was a lot of backlash towards Mo aka Rafe.... Families had to relive some of the tragedy and he had to fall back a bit...

I heard a little of that, but more along the lines of people expecting Mo to "hit them off" and him either unable or unwilling to do so...but I certainly get the reliving trauma part (and expecting compensation).
Hope everyone involved can bounce back and put out more projects to highlight themselves and the neighborhood.

I bought season 2 of M&V on YT but the volume is low as hell. Like TOO low. Anyone else experience this?

- Rafe says M&V Season 3 is still coming (around 10:00 min mark)

tenor.gif

how many years has it been!?!?

What’s the backstory?
Some of the killings were based on real killings. Like the one in the park that got is set up. That really happened. Same exact spot and story. The neighborhood(mister) bully really had alot of dudes shook. ... He was cool for the most part but he would violate from time to time .. I think he really did get popped too... He calmed down after that...

Back
Top Bottom