money and violence

I didn't watch respect life til China Mac got on it and then i just fast forwarded to his scenes in those eps and watched only those. I'll get into another hood webseries if they cast Leon from M&V as a regular cause i watched his cameo appearance in some other series i forgot the name of

I didn't watch respect life til China Mac got on it and then i just fast forwarded to his scenes in those eps and watched only those. I'll get into another hood webseries if they cast Leon from M&V as a regular cause i watched his cameo appearance in some other series i forgot the name of
half of me wants to suggest that you binge watch respect life from the beginning until the most recent episode but the other half doesn't want to set you up for failure because its so good but once you catch up you'll be waiting about a year and some change between episodes, literally.

every now and then we get an announcement of another episode from melo...and then a year goes by and nothing.
or he'll post on the respect life page on ig and it'll be somebody's birthday or whatever. smh.

Word on the streets is Rafe had beef with damn near everyone and his character on the show ain't that far from real life... Lol

From what the bits I seen it's not M&V good to me, I've said before i think M&V to me had the better mix of characters than most of these other hood YT shows with your Leons, Tais, Black, Chyna and the dude they had her lining up etc.

half of me wants to suggest that you binge watch respect life from the beginning until the most recent episode but the other half doesn't want to set you up for failure because its so good but once you catch up you'll be waiting about a year and some change between episodes, literally.

every now and then we get an announcement of another episode from melo...and then a year goes by and nothing.
or he'll post on the respect life page on ig and it'll be somebody's birthday or whatever. smh.

Respect life was better to me ..... but they dropped the ball .... was more intrigued by they storyline .... is there a way to watch money and violence for free ?

If they putting out episodes in a timely fashion than I’ll mess with it ... hope they got like 8-10 episodes in the can alteady

First episode was decent, i'm gonna catch the second and see wats up. Both the main characters so far are horrible at acting tho :lol:

I had realistic expectations and still the acting is :lol:

Why dude has Nate under his wing ?

get having a guy nobody would expect but mans is really odd

Been living in Flatbush for 20 yrs and few times were as exciting as during the M&V hype. These folks def had some heat, unfortunate they were not able to maintain and build upon it. BR is the only person I know that took his shine from the show and used it to further his entertainment career.
I hope they are able to recapture that heat with other projects

First episode was decent, i'm gonna catch the second and see wats up. Both the main characters so far are horrible at acting tho :lol:

Episode 2 sucks, completely boring. And it seems like they can't shoot out and about in NYC. That was one of the things that made M&V great. Familiarity with the hoods, locations episodes were shot at. If Ep 3 is mainly inside that condo again I'm done watching this ****.

Episode 2 sucks, completely boring. And it seems like they can't shoot out and about in NYC. That was one of the things that made M&V great. Familiarity with the hoods, locations episodes were shot at. If Ep 3 is mainly inside that condo again I'm done watching this ****.

Yea i'm not sure what's up with that, you would think that over the years he would have been able to expand a bit more in regards to where there shooting, but nothing. I'ma catch Ep two a lil later

I never was interested in seeing these joints at all ...it just seems like everybody recycling the same ideas (gets wack to me personally) ...i definitely was looking at that whole situation funny when they was asking for donations yet dudes was saying they was all up in the club poppin bottles tryna splurge on people i couldnt respect it

Watching now.

EDIT: Yeah I'm done with this show. Just way too boring, even though some of the action starts this episode. And the 'Grimey Ty' of this show starts the drama this episode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom