money and violence

Yooooo no more Chyna!!!?? That's terrible

I can tell season 2 will be relatively slower than season 1. A lot of longer scenes and a few new characters being introduced. Things probably won't pop off until episode 7 or so

Kane has to have spent 80% of his bread. He renting big boy Jeeps to pick up his man from the hospital? :rofl:

How you pick up ya man in a raised vehicle after he got popped in the stomach and getting out the hospital? :rofl:

Last edited:
new chya bad but 
indifferent.gif

and her storyline fallin for cash 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

rafe's daughter's acting 
sick.gif

his baby mom look just like jessica 
laugh.gif

rafes mom yellin at him for lookin out the window 
eyes.gif

leon 
laugh.gif
 yall n couldnt hit water if you fell out a boat

cindy 
devil.gif
 but 
grin.gif
 at the 180

general back 
pimp.gif

mean.gif
 rafe not speaking on choppa

tai 
nerd.gif

and goin back to ep1 the back of kanes neck is 
sick.gif

Kane baby mom wanted to let him beat. She falling for him again now that he has bread

new chya bad but :stoneface:

and her storyline fallin for cash :lol:  :rolleyes

rafe's daughter's acting :x

his baby mom look just like jessica :lol:

rafes mom yellin at him for lookin out the window :rolleyes

leon :lol:  yall n couldnt hit water if you fell out a boat

cindy :evil:  but >D  at the 180

general back :pimp:

:smh:  rafe not speaking on choppa

tai :nerd:

and goin back to ep1 the back of kanes neck is :x
^^^

Yeah fallin for Cash makes no sense! Like she said they barely spend time. She might get clipped by Cash when she tell him she was tryna set him up but fell for him in the process.

Yeah Rafe wylin, that's why I like Mizz he's ready to get busy. When he popped at dude in the very first episode last season for just tryna Holla at Chyna. I knew he was bout that life :rofl:

I thought I was the only one to noticed his BM look just like Jessica lol

The thing with grimey *** Tai is he's pretty sharp, he's quick to deny stuff and deflect the attention off of him. On the next episode he's gonna be like nahhhhh, I didn't set u , up you my boy. If I set you up you think I'd come back. Lol

Leon said something comedy in tha car when he was talking to Cash about Chyna. He said something about middle school lol

Last edited:
For people that can't watch through the link posted.... Just hop on google and type in "money and violence season 2 episode 2" link to hiphopwire should pop up.

about to watch episode 2 right now.

Damn that 2nd ep draggggged.
I thought the same thing lol..but im glad alot of the old cast members are back
What irked me is there was mad scenes where it was one on one dialogue. Not just that, but that a lot of them where they speaking in parables, like Rafe is writing for the whole cast lol.

And am I the only one that piped Rafe daughter is mad old? Swear she was like 5 last year.

Aside from that it was decent. The new Chyna is gonna throw me off tho.

what was up w that scene in ep1 w fresh and jabba?

they started the scene w the back of jabba head talkin

then they switch to closeup and hes in a hoodie? 
nerd.gif

Hate to derail but has anyone seen Top Boy? This dude Sully is ******* grimey, didn't think England had projects like that. Anyways, this show might sway me to check out money and violence since they only made 8 episodes of Top Boy.

Hate to derail but has anyone seen Top Boy? This dude Sully is ******* grimey, didn't think England had projects like that. Anyways, this show might sway me to check out money and violence since they only made 8 episodes of Top Boy.
South and East London are grimey.  Cops don't even go to South London

South and East London are grimey.  Cops don't even go to South London
I asked my boy about it last night, he's from Brixton. He basically said they stab and beat more but gangs are less numerous and far apart than in the US but are just as savage. He also mentioned that real pushers over there move in silence since they get drugs from different crime syndicates to avoid the spotlight. He told me a while ago you can avoid that lifestyle alot more easily even though you live in the Estate's vs our projects over here where there's simply too much violence which makes it more easier to catch a stray or beatdown.

Back
Top Bottom