Montana Fishburne (Laurence's Daughter) is Brian Pumper's New Protege vol. Hollywood Kids

It can't be for the money, can it?

Spoiler [+]
Brian P. "These MFs MAD that I'm Icy"

It can't be for the money, can it?

Spoiler [+]
Brian P. "These MFs MAD that I'm Icy"

frown.gif

tired.gif

laurence_mont_424_370x278.jpg

Laurence Fishburne and Montana Fishburne on Nov. 13, 2006. (Nancy Ostertag/Getty Images)
NEW YORK (CBS) Is actor Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana a budding adult movie starlet?
That's what gossip sites are alleging as "The Matrix" actor's 19-year-old daughter reportedly filmed a part in an explicit Triple-X release for Vivid Entertainment in a bid to break into Hollywood.

According to TMZ, Montana Fishburne was reportedly inspired by celebrity sex tape star-turned-reality TV star Kim Kardashian. "I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sextape. "

PICTURES: Kim Kardashian's Sexiest TwitPics

Kardashian's sex tape with her ex-boyfriend, R&B singer-rapper Ray J, became one of the adult entertainment company's biggest hits to date.

In an unverified Twitter account which appears to be that of the teenage aspiring star, a tweet suggested that Fishburne was vying for an adult entertainment career. The user wrote: "playboy rejection letter =[ ... ordered new furniture 2 make me feel better..cant wait till it arrives!!"

The website also reports that Fishburne's adult film is set to be released in August. 

laurence_mont_424_370x278.jpg

Laurence Fishburne and Montana Fishburne on Nov. 13, 2006. (Nancy Ostertag/Getty Images)
NEW YORK (CBS) Is actor Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana a budding adult movie starlet?
That's what gossip sites are alleging as "The Matrix" actor's 19-year-old daughter reportedly filmed a part in an explicit Triple-X release for Vivid Entertainment in a bid to break into Hollywood.

According to TMZ, Montana Fishburne was reportedly inspired by celebrity sex tape star-turned-reality TV star Kim Kardashian. "I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sextape. "

PICTURES: Kim Kardashian's Sexiest TwitPics

Kardashian's sex tape with her ex-boyfriend, R&B singer-rapper Ray J, became one of the adult entertainment company's biggest hits to date.

In an unverified Twitter account which appears to be that of the teenage aspiring star, a tweet suggested that Fishburne was vying for an adult entertainment career. The user wrote: "playboy rejection letter =[ ... ordered new furniture 2 make me feel better..cant wait till it arrives!!"

The website also reports that Fishburne's adult film is set to be released in August. 

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I do not want to have a daughter.

Back
Top Bottom