Montana Fishburne (Laurence's Daughter) is Brian Pumper's New Protege vol. Hollywood Kids

roll.gif
""

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

This little girl is a mess. If she really think she'll be the next Kim Kardashian, she's delusional. At least Kim had the sense to pretend her tape was stolen.

Yea, how many black chicks you know that ended up famous because of a sex tape?  None.  Just terrible on her part.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

This little girl is a mess. If she really think she'll be the next Kim Kardashian, she's delusional. At least Kim had the sense to pretend her tape was stolen.

Yea, how many black chicks you know that ended up famous because of a sex tape?  None.  Just terrible on her part.

That 10min preview seriously just made me wanna throw up.
That butt acne whatever is just gross.

That 10min preview seriously just made me wanna throw up.
That butt acne whatever is just gross.

Edit:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
them dudes went in on pumper, dude was like
frown.gif
frown.gif

sidenote, Jamie foxx daughter needs to drop a tape when she turns 18
devil.gif
devil.gif

Edit:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
them dudes went in on pumper, dude was like
frown.gif
frown.gif

sidenote, Jamie foxx daughter needs to drop a tape when she turns 18
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
  Brian Pumper > Nat Turnher.  Though Nat Turnher did take down Olivia O'Lovely, Candace, and Flower Tucci at the same time.

Who's the horse teeh dude?

laugh.gif
  Brian Pumper > Nat Turnher.  Though Nat Turnher did take down Olivia O'Lovely, Candace, and Flower Tucci at the same time.

Who's the horse teeh dude?

For some reason, when I read this, I can't help but remember all the fatherly advice he gave Tre on Boyz N Da Hood.

For some reason, when I read this, I can't help but remember all the fatherly advice he gave Tre on Boyz N Da Hood.

Back
Top Bottom