Montana Fishburne (Laurence's Daughter) is Brian Pumper's New Protege vol. Hollywood Kids

why does he wear so many damn chains?  are those things even real? why hasn't anyone robbed his %** yet?

why does he wear so many damn chains?  are those things even real? why hasn't anyone robbed his %** yet?

Originally Posted by airforce416

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Q: what would you have to say to her father
A: *blank confuse stare* No comment

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
After 5 min mark he started to get real smart on N's i actually hated dude 5 min's ago now i respect his business view's dudes a smart dude.. I really think he knows his rap's are corny and he dress's like he is from 2002 but its apart of his marketing scheme.. Good Job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
After 5 min mark he started to get real smart on N's i actually hated dude 5 min's ago now i respect his business view's dudes a smart dude.. I really think he knows his rap's are corny and he dress's like he is from 2002 but its apart of his marketing scheme.. Good Job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

doing hand movements with his raps like hes 50 lol.

I remember seeing this dude wearing a spinner chain in some of his earlier movies
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

doing hand movements with his raps like hes 50 lol.

I remember seeing this dude wearing a spinner chain in some of his earlier movies
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DarkNight

Lol, that's what we call "Middle of the Mall Jewelry".

Originally Posted by DarkNight

Lol, that's what we call "Middle of the Mall Jewelry".

Back
Top Bottom