Montana Fishburne (Laurence's Daughter) is Brian Pumper's New Protege vol. Hollywood Kids

wow this is hilarious. saw the tape. not too bad. She can really start promoting herself hard and get her game up. Time to book her

wow this is hilarious. saw the tape. not too bad. She can really start promoting herself hard and get her game up. Time to book her

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by airforce416

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" Laurence Fishburne ..i had a lot of fun with you..i hope we can work with each other anytime..in the future..again.."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

he's still thinking about the answer to the previous question about what he would say to Lawrence Fishburne....

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by airforce416

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" Laurence Fishburne ..i had a lot of fun with you..i hope we can work with each other anytime..in the future..again.."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

he's still thinking about the answer to the previous question about what he would say to Lawrence Fishburne....

This little girl is a mess. If she really think she'll be the next Kim Kardashian, she's delusional. At least Kim had the sense to pretend her tape was stolen.

This little girl is a mess. If she really think she'll be the next Kim Kardashian, she's delusional. At least Kim had the sense to pretend her tape was stolen.

this broad is dumb....Kim K got famous because she looks good...

her dad dumber...1 Mil to vivid to buy the copies of the tape...like b pumper doesn't have a tape that would get "leaked"...lol that would have been throwing money in the trash...

this broad is dumb....Kim K got famous because she looks good...

her dad dumber...1 Mil to vivid to buy the copies of the tape...like b pumper doesn't have a tape that would get "leaked"...lol that would have been throwing money in the trash...

Back
Top Bottom