More Air Prestos?

So no one got shipping update from social status? The contact page results in a 404 lol.

Just want to make sure someone is at the crib if they deliver this week so they can swoop them up when I’m at work.

Damn. Well at least I know they’re going out. Hoping I get one soon so I know my volt pair wasn’t canceled then.

I’m sure as long as you got charged you’ll be fine. Also since the hurricane hit them, they probably just needed an extra day or two

I can throw on the OW presto laces for the eff of it when I get mine in if you’re really curious

F8A818BD-F12C-4C3D-A2C3-571AE83A8854.png

This was sent to deon point who runs concepts lol

I would cancel the orders and then go ahead and ban those e-mails for life (without letting the customer know).

I would ship all 30 orders and make that guy be stuck with all those pairs

Those yellow customs with the glossy paint look awful. So janky.

Yellows def look better with the graphic tho. I think blacks do too. Pinks look a lot better without it tho.

Anyone waiting for Concepts.. don’t hold your breath. I ordered a hat from them that took 18 days to arrive. I live one hour from the store.

On another note, my size 9’s arrived from YME. I’m a true 8.5 in Nike, and have a good inch of space in front of my toes (looks like more only because my angling my toe up so it can be seen). However the width and the ankle area are snug. These seem to run long and narrow. Not really sure if I should size down or not.

4B822A90-9D3E-41FC-A5AA-6F0425BD1401.jpeg

Anyone waiting for Concepts.. don’t hold your breath. I ordered a hat from them that took 18 days to arrive. I live one hour from the store.

On another note, my size 9’s arrived from YME. I’m a true 8.5 in Nike, and have a good inch of space in front of my toes (looks like more only because my angling my toe up so it can be seen). However the width and the ankle area are snug. These seem to run long and narrow. Not really sure if I should size down or not.

4B822A90-9D3E-41FC-A5AA-6F0425BD1401.jpeg
If that’s your toe pointing upward that’s a lot of space you have there. Like 2.5 thumb width. Looks like it’s better to size down.

Nah bro I got my Kennedy new balances in about a week if I recall.

Never used crep protect before, might try it on that volt pair.

Any idea of the best way to clean that white part? So far my pair looks relatively clean, but sooner or later ... I don’t even want to imagine it!

I haven't bought any shoe protector in years but i bought some of that crep a few months ago

ishh worked pretty well

Yellows are fire even tho that white material scares me

Sheesh
That put me off them too! I'm not one of those dirty 'characterful' trainer wearers. Box fresh only!

Though they are the best mid colour for being a bit of pop with a longer lifespan - I'm still on the fence about the racer pink.

Someone ^^^ mentioned coloured laces on the black/grey - really good shout. Tempted to pick those up now.

looks like i’m gonna have to go the stockx route

any free shipping codes out there? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom