Most Dangerous Job in the world?? vol. Crab fishing

i was doing a research paper a while back and according to Bureau of labor statistics, limber cutting was the most dangerous job. either that or crack dealing

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by bonafide101

so umm..what's so dangerous about crab fishing? Not saying that it aint. I just wanna know

watch the Deadliest Catch. New season comes back April 15th
Man that job is no joke! they struggle to work in little to no sleep with 20 hr shifts and not to mention if you fall overboard chances of you beingrescued is slim to none and if you are one of the lucky ones to be rescued you still have the chance of dying from hypothermia...

Originally Posted by Snake201

My friend wikipedia says that there is 8 with 7 more BSL4 to come

not sure about the authenticity of the information on wiki, or on the full-fledged capabilities of each of those "labs," but a little researchtells me i am most likely wrong about the number. i could have sworn that a professor had told me 2 was the current number just a year ago, with a few beingplanned in more urban areas. not all labs are built equally, perhaps my professor was alluding to bigger/more capable labs, or bsl4's have just been builtat a tremendous rate. either way, the highest level i've been in is BSL3 working with hepatitis c and HIV, of which i've already had to wear excessiveprotection. i couldn't imagine how a BSL4 scientist would dress.

deadliest catch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does anyone know when the new episodes show, i saw a poster at a bus stop, but drove by without seeing the info, i hope i didn't miss anything, the dvrshould record it.

Back
Top Bottom