Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Last year at a Spitta concert me and my mans got there early and got drunk as @%+! (5 Remy's, 2 Cornoas and 3 Patron Shots) My man tried to smoke in the club but the bouncers was not having it and kicked my man out......
30t6p3b.gif

My man had almost everything I had plus a half of fifth of rum...he told me he got jumped by the boys when he got outside so after Spitta did like 3 songs I went outside
laugh.gif

I passed out in my car and my mans woke me up to tell me Spitta was walking by the car and they told me I said, "Spitta I got that Loud Holla at Me"
laugh.gif
but wholetime he was by the boys
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Told this fat ugly joint she didn't know @!@#$ about 3rd eye blind
-Three weeks ago I fell off my bed in the middle of the night and cracked my skull open and bled all over my black watch shirt

-On new years I blacked out and came to on 3rd ave and 10th st. with one shoe no wallet and no money so I hopped a cab anyway and got kicked out shortly after (a girl I mess with recovered all my belongings and brought em back)

-Tried to break into Kid Robot after a night of bar hopping.

-Opened the door of a yellow cab and tried to fight the driver.

-At Rutgers fest I sprayed mad people with a water gun while yelling racial epithets from my homegirls window.

I got so many but I can't remember them all

-Told this fat ugly joint she didn't know @!@#$ about 3rd eye blind
-Three weeks ago I fell off my bed in the middle of the night and cracked my skull open and bled all over my black watch shirt

-On new years I blacked out and came to on 3rd ave and 10th st. with one shoe no wallet and no money so I hopped a cab anyway and got kicked out shortly after (a girl I mess with recovered all my belongings and brought em back)

-Tried to break into Kid Robot after a night of bar hopping.

-Opened the door of a yellow cab and tried to fight the driver.

-At Rutgers fest I sprayed mad people with a water gun while yelling racial epithets from my homegirls window.

I got so many but I can't remember them all

There was a random little hill on the street, with a few friends acted like it was war and ducked behind the hill, shouting in the meantime. This was about 25 km from home, next thing I know is in my house on the floor covered in mud.

There was a random little hill on the street, with a few friends acted like it was war and ducked behind the hill, shouting in the meantime. This was about 25 km from home, next thing I know is in my house on the floor covered in mud.

1) went to a party before i got there had two pina colada slushies filled with bacardi, on the way from the parking spot to the club shared a bottle of champagne wit my boys & snoked a L of some loud (I swear the more outlandish you do !!% in NY the more difficult it is to get caught
laugh.gif
)....... Get into the party have another henny shot and that was the end. Hard in the paint dropped and i was around about 20 dudes i knew (needless to say things got wreckless lol)
After i leave the party im headed back to the car only to tell everyone i left my cardigan in the club.... I go up to the bouncers demanding to be let in yelling "Do you know how much i paid for that @!*%!!, i want my cardigan back", finally let me in i go upstairs look around the party and grab a shirt i thought was my cardigan only to exit and realize it is a light pink female shirt over my shoulder...

Moral Of The story : I didnt wear a cardigan at all that night AND IT WAS SITTING ON MY COUCH WHEN I CAME HOME
ohwell.gif

2) Got supersmashed on my block, went into my boys crib to charge my phone, as soon as i put it on the charger i yakked all over his floor and passed out right on the side of it
sick.gif
..... After about a half an hour later i have all my homies laughing at me and tryin to move me but i wouldnt budge.. Give it another hour my Girl comes to pick me up and im supercharged and alert as a MF as soon as i heard her voice

Went home hopped in the shower and proceeded to demolish her in the shower.... hangover recovery sex>

1) went to a party before i got there had two pina colada slushies filled with bacardi, on the way from the parking spot to the club shared a bottle of champagne wit my boys & snoked a L of some loud (I swear the more outlandish you do !!% in NY the more difficult it is to get caught
laugh.gif
)....... Get into the party have another henny shot and that was the end. Hard in the paint dropped and i was around about 20 dudes i knew (needless to say things got wreckless lol)
After i leave the party im headed back to the car only to tell everyone i left my cardigan in the club.... I go up to the bouncers demanding to be let in yelling "Do you know how much i paid for that @!*%!!, i want my cardigan back", finally let me in i go upstairs look around the party and grab a shirt i thought was my cardigan only to exit and realize it is a light pink female shirt over my shoulder...

Moral Of The story : I didnt wear a cardigan at all that night AND IT WAS SITTING ON MY COUCH WHEN I CAME HOME
ohwell.gif

2) Got supersmashed on my block, went into my boys crib to charge my phone, as soon as i put it on the charger i yakked all over his floor and passed out right on the side of it
sick.gif
..... After about a half an hour later i have all my homies laughing at me and tryin to move me but i wouldnt budge.. Give it another hour my Girl comes to pick me up and im supercharged and alert as a MF as soon as i heard her voice

Went home hopped in the shower and proceeded to demolish her in the shower.... hangover recovery sex>

I'm sure it isn't just me, but I told my real good friends that I wanted to marry my girlfriend as soon as possible. (True, but I didn't mean now) and that I wanted to go to Kays and buy her an engagement ring.

I tried texting her to marry me but it looked like this "Woeill jo0 muare mi?!n98@?!" ("Will you marry me was what I tried texting") lol

I get accused of getting drunk the next morning by her, but I said what any guy would have said...NO.
nerd.gif

I'm sure it isn't just me, but I told my real good friends that I wanted to marry my girlfriend as soon as possible. (True, but I didn't mean now) and that I wanted to go to Kays and buy her an engagement ring.

I tried texting her to marry me but it looked like this "Woeill jo0 muare mi?!n98@?!" ("Will you marry me was what I tried texting") lol

I get accused of getting drunk the next morning by her, but I said what any guy would have said...NO.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

laugh.gif
no way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

laugh.gif
no way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by do work son

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

1141626d8ce498499f78ced43470d363141c6631_r.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by do work son

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

1141626d8ce498499f78ced43470d363141c6631_r.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

there's so many... but the craziest thing is i tried to light some random girl on fire... poured lighter fluid on poor girl and everything then went around asking people for a lighter
laugh.gif
... yea, i'm bout that life...

indifferent.gif
 WOW

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

there's so many... but the craziest thing is i tried to light some random girl on fire... poured lighter fluid on poor girl and everything then went around asking people for a lighter
laugh.gif
... yea, i'm bout that life...

indifferent.gif
 WOW

Got out of a moving car then proceeded to take my shirt of and yell for no apparent reason and slap box with a brick wall.

Got out of a moving car then proceeded to take my shirt of and yell for no apparent reason and slap box with a brick wall.

My roommate had two girls over...both probably like 5/10 so I was just tryna smash...none of that talkin bs...so me and one of the girls is chillin in my room and I just say "so are you gonna suck my d"...chick gets mad and is like shes not that type of girl...so I kick her out then her friend tries to stop me so I kick her out too...while im in the hall kicking them out they telling me to chill cuz security was right up the hall...I say "#+%$ that, security can suck my d too"...next thing I know the police are at the door...got out clean tho...got my white roommate to come and talk to them
pimp.gif

My roommate had two girls over...both probably like 5/10 so I was just tryna smash...none of that talkin bs...so me and one of the girls is chillin in my room and I just say "so are you gonna suck my d"...chick gets mad and is like shes not that type of girl...so I kick her out then her friend tries to stop me so I kick her out too...while im in the hall kicking them out they telling me to chill cuz security was right up the hall...I say "#+%$ that, security can suck my d too"...next thing I know the police are at the door...got out clean tho...got my white roommate to come and talk to them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom