Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

on my 21st my dudes and I decided to combine shrooms, smoke and drink (mostly drink) and that was 1 of the worst and best idea.

- My man looked out the window, saw a "monkey" on the ground. Called all of us over. Somehow we too, saw a "monkey". We opened the door and ran out to catch it....dumb thing rna away. We began to search....till we gave up

- Already outside, we walked to a nearby playground and started doing military drills. Crawling thru slides backwards with slippery socks on, pull ups on swings,....

- Got tired, hit up 7-11 for some hot dogs. Went back to the apartment, we all fell asleep in front of the door wide open.

- Woke up the next morning with the fire extinguisher on the floor, and dust all over us. Looked like we survived an earthwake lol.

To this day, nothing topped that

on my 21st my dudes and I decided to combine shrooms, smoke and drink (mostly drink) and that was 1 of the worst and best idea.

- My man looked out the window, saw a "monkey" on the ground. Called all of us over. Somehow we too, saw a "monkey". We opened the door and ran out to catch it....dumb thing rna away. We began to search....till we gave up

- Already outside, we walked to a nearby playground and started doing military drills. Crawling thru slides backwards with slippery socks on, pull ups on swings,....

- Got tired, hit up 7-11 for some hot dogs. Went back to the apartment, we all fell asleep in front of the door wide open.

- Woke up the next morning with the fire extinguisher on the floor, and dust all over us. Looked like we survived an earthwake lol.

To this day, nothing topped that

Not really random because it happens everytime im too faded but i swear id fight tyson his his prime and take a vicous l
ohwell.gif

Not really random because it happens everytime im too faded but i swear id fight tyson his his prime and take a vicous l
ohwell.gif

This past weekend I told one of my boys girl that she need to let a real #&*#$ hit it ...
30t6p3b.gif

Then later on that night i found my boy sleep in his car so i attempted to wake him up but then just went to sleep in the passenger side..
laugh.gif

Our other friend told us that he found my boy in the car with the engine running and decided to take the keys out but left him there..
roll.gif

This past weekend I told one of my boys girl that she need to let a real #&*#$ hit it ...
30t6p3b.gif

Then later on that night i found my boy sleep in his car so i attempted to wake him up but then just went to sleep in the passenger side..
laugh.gif

Our other friend told us that he found my boy in the car with the engine running and decided to take the keys out but left him there..
roll.gif

went to the club, a big fight broke out between two groups, they had a stretch limo

i proceed to hop in the limo while they go back inside, i call my boy over and we sipped on some henny

ended up taking a bottle of champagne and goose.

funny $%! night

went to the club, a big fight broke out between two groups, they had a stretch limo

i proceed to hop in the limo while they go back inside, i call my boy over and we sipped on some henny

ended up taking a bottle of champagne and goose.

funny $%! night

Man..So many moments in my life where i've been swayzed and done outlandish b.s, This past weekend i was Ashton Kushered OUT!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
That + Half A Bottle of Don Q Limon had me feeling right......Hooked up with one of my jumps, and things just got intense....long story short, finger ended up in the wrong hole
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....after I did my business I then went back to the crib to find my cousin passed out on the couch, woke him up by sticking the same nasty infested finger in his mouth.....When I told him what happened he immediately jumped up and started gagging 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man..So many moments in my life where i've been swayzed and done outlandish b.s, This past weekend i was Ashton Kushered OUT!
That + Half A Bottle of Don Q Limon had me feeling right......Hooked up with one of my jumps, and things just got intense....long story short, finger ended up in the wrong hole
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....after I did my business I then went back to the crib to find my cousin passed out on the couch, woke him up by sticking the same nasty infested finger in his mouth.....When I told him what happened he immediately jumped up and started gagging 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retro330

ohwell.gif
so everytime u get drunk u get beat up? u need to stop drinkin bruh

Originally Posted by retro330

ohwell.gif
so everytime u get drunk u get beat up? u need to stop drinkin bruh

nothin too big but me n one of my boys ended up goin to some club in hollywood. i'm heavily intoxicated by the time we start talkin to these two pretty young ladys. everythings going real well and their talkin about goin back to my house so we can all hang out after we leave the club. i drunkenly say out loud. "yeah for pokey pokey smashy smashy" one of the girls is like how about no and they both storm off, and my boy is lookin at me like damn did this dude just did this. %%+@ was funny, the other girl ended up texting me a few nights later talkin about she though it was funny but her homegirl got real uptight. we were eventually going to hang out but she lived a few hours away and we lost contact when i got a new phone.

nothin too big but me n one of my boys ended up goin to some club in hollywood. i'm heavily intoxicated by the time we start talkin to these two pretty young ladys. everythings going real well and their talkin about goin back to my house so we can all hang out after we leave the club. i drunkenly say out loud. "yeah for pokey pokey smashy smashy" one of the girls is like how about no and they both storm off, and my boy is lookin at me like damn did this dude just did this. %%+@ was funny, the other girl ended up texting me a few nights later talkin about she though it was funny but her homegirl got real uptight. we were eventually going to hang out but she lived a few hours away and we lost contact when i got a new phone.

Back
Top Bottom