Motivational quotes to keep you going.

This thread is great.
pimp.gif

Would you rather be the guy who runs into a room and shouts 'here I am,' or be the guy that walks into a room and watches people whisper 'there he is.

"Believe me when I say this, the world is better off with a bunch of 8 year olds than what inhibits this world today. These are the people we should model ourselves after. They are the people who have goals, and truly believe in them. They are the ones who do not allow the troubles from yesterday carry into today. They are the ones that radiate happiness. They are the people who hold no grudges, they dare to do what "Adults" deem impossible. They have the gumption to do what they feel, and not what appears to be right. Let's go back. Find our inner child. Listen to him. Allow him to lead you, and through him, you will achieve your truest, deepest desires."

"The truth lies in something that is so simple, that many choose to think it is harder then that. We see these icons on television, we marvel at them thinking they did something extraordinary, or that there is something beyond ordinary that they were born with. In actuality, this couldnt be further from the truth. Every single person on this planet, was born with the innate ability to attract his or her own universe. Every single person on this earth, whether conciously or unconciously has used Law to attract for their current state of being. From the poorest, to the richest. Understand that nothing separates the icons of the world and the poor of the world and everyone in between, other then how we use the law of attraction. Grasp this, understand this, accept this. And starting today, begin a quest to use this powerful law to your advantage.

Heres another one by me. And thanks to Ballislife keeping this topic going!

"Whats the difference between Hope and Faith?
Hope is for the helpless, those who do nothing, wishing something to happen.
Faith is for those who take action knowing that their beliefs will be rewarded.

I might not have a lot of hope, but my faith is undeniable."

You never just stop winning, you just stop believing that you can"

"They say you must cross the river of failure to reach the land of success, well that's great and dandy, but while your swimming, i'll be building a bridge"

The point is to work hard, even when no one is looking. Finish one more rep, one more sprint, even if the attention isn't on you. Because eventually, all that work outside the spotlight puts you right in the middle of it

Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

The point is to work hard, even when no one is looking. Finish one more rep, one more sprint, even if the attention isn't on you. Because eventually, all that work outside the spotlight puts you right in the middle of it
I'm goin' to the gym. Peace
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

I'm goin' to the gym. Peace
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry to post this again, but this is so refreshing and comforting to read. It basically sums up the beauty and joy of living... Everytime I read it I feel a rush of hope and security; at the end of the day, it simply reminds us that we only have one life to live.. I'ma try to live by this quote right here
smokin.gif
Don't know about you guys.

liveyourdream.png

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Sorry to post this again, but this is so refreshing and comforting to read. It basically sums up the beauty and joy of living... Everytime I read it I feel a rush of hope and security; at the end of the day, it simply reminds us that we only have one life to live.. I'ma try to live by this quote right here
smokin.gif
Don't know about you guys.

liveyourdream.png

one of my faves too. i get emotional after reading it.

Back
Top Bottom