Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by vezon

Why would you even confront him?
She has 3 brothers..i know that type of chick all too well. She didn't deserve it, but damn, keep your mouth shut.
That pretty much sums it up.
Living > getting your point across through words 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by vezon

She has 3 brothers..i know that type of chick all too well. She didn't deserve it, but damn, keep your mouth shut.
That pretty much sums it up.
Living > getting your point across through words 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I've been to many a house party and when characters like that get denied entry, you get out of dodge.

Hope she recovers. I wouldn't have said a damn thing though.

30t6p3b.gif

I've been to many a house party and when characters like that get denied entry, you get out of dodge.

Hope she recovers. I wouldn't have said a damn thing though.

Why is she partying with 20 year olds anyway? Her mother needs to have more control over her child.

For real.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who ruin *+** for everyone else. I hope he feels bout that life for shooting her. Now he's gon get caught and he can go be bout that life in prison for a long time. %+!%+** ******

Nothing pisses me off more than people who ruin *+** for everyone else. I hope he feels bout that life for shooting her. Now he's gon get caught and he can go be bout that life in prison for a long time. %+!%+** ******

It is a %%%!$ move by the dude that shot her
30t6p3b.gif

I hate to say this but I hate girls that can't keep their mouth closed and think they're right and always trying to get the last words.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopes she pulls though.
tired.gif

It is a %%%!$ move by the dude that shot her
30t6p3b.gif

I hate to say this but I hate girls that can't keep their mouth closed and think they're right and always trying to get the last words.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopes she pulls though.
tired.gif

mondaynightraw wrote:
vezon wrote:

Exactly. She should have just moved along and let them do what they came to do. When idiots are being idiotic, just move on with your existence. I hope she makes it out okay.

mondaynightraw wrote:
vezon wrote:

Exactly. She should have just moved along and let them do what they came to do. When idiots are being idiotic, just move on with your existence. I hope she makes it out okay.

i don't know about others, but when i hear gunshots, im ducking and dodging and trying to get outta that dangerous situation asap.

it just takes 1 bullet to end or ruin a life. why try and be some tough hardass, and pop off to someone with a gun. she's young and immature but still even at 15 when i was doing dirt and didn't really have a care in the world about getting into stuff i had enough common sense to know that when shots are fired you get the hell outta there, you don't stick around and talk to the shooter.

i don't know about others, but when i hear gunshots, im ducking and dodging and trying to get outta that dangerous situation asap.

it just takes 1 bullet to end or ruin a life. why try and be some tough hardass, and pop off to someone with a gun. she's young and immature but still even at 15 when i was doing dirt and didn't really have a care in the world about getting into stuff i had enough common sense to know that when shots are fired you get the hell outta there, you don't stick around and talk to the shooter.

Damn its sad thats everyone is hating on chic for opening her mouth, its sad that it takes a little girl who doesnt really know better to stand up against this crap. Dudes just ducking down not standing for nothing, only worried about their life and well being and noone elses.
Yeah she shouldnt have said anything but she has all my respect for actually standing up for what she knows is right and not just hiding out.
Hope she fights her way out of this.

WOW this make me THANKFUL!

one time while leaving some small hood bar, a white boy was shooting right next to me but he was shooting at the ground. I turned to my boys was like man this dude wasting bullets shooting at the ground. Scary dude popping off in the ground and gonna shoot his self...

Surprised i didnt catch a hot one

WOW this make me THANKFUL!

one time while leaving some small hood bar, a white boy was shooting right next to me but he was shooting at the ground. I turned to my boys was like man this dude wasting bullets shooting at the ground. Scary dude popping off in the ground and gonna shoot his self...

Surprised i didnt catch a hot one

Damn its sad thats everyone is hating on chic for opening her mouth, its sad that it takes a little girl who doesnt really know better to stand up against this crap. Dudes just ducking down not standing for nothing, only worried about their life and well being and noone elses.
Yeah she shouldnt have said anything but she has all my respect for actually standing up for what she knows is right and not just hiding out.

I would of shot them with my gun 2 in the chest 1 in the head.... Im a cop but would never attend house parties just saying though

I would of shot them with my gun 2 in the chest 1 in the head.... Im a cop but would never attend house parties just saying though

The hell she opening her mouth for? Like what is that even going to prove?

The gunmen felt like he had to shoot her, or else he would be the one looking like a chump, I don't agree with it but that's how some people think it's pretty stupid.. As soon as shots were fired I'd been running the opposite direction
laugh.gif

The hell she opening her mouth for? Like what is that even going to prove?

The gunmen felt like he had to shoot her, or else he would be the one looking like a chump, I don't agree with it but that's how some people think it's pretty stupid.. As soon as shots were fired I'd been running the opposite direction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Hating? No one is hating. Learn what hating means before you comment next time.

There's a time and a place to speak your mind. This wasn't it especially when one of the people is angry that he was denied entry and is packing heat. What do you mean she doesn't know any better? How do you know this?

You're damn right that they are only worried about their life and well-being as you would if you were in that situation.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Hating? No one is hating. Learn what hating means before you comment next time.

There's a time and a place to speak your mind. This wasn't it especially when one of the people is angry that he was denied entry and is packing heat. What do you mean she doesn't know any better? How do you know this?

You're damn right that they are only worried about their life and well-being as you would if you were in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom