Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Damn its sad thats everyone is hating on chic for opening her mouth, its sad that it takes a little girl who doesnt really know better to stand up against this crap. Dudes just ducking down not standing for nothing, only worried about their life and well being and noone elses.
Yeah she shouldnt have said anything but she has all my respect for actually standing up for what she knows is right and not just hiding out.
Hope she fights her way out of this.

out of everyones perspective ill co-sign this

along with the notion that you gotta be able to discern when and when you open

your mouth; and then sometimes it is best to just keep it pushing, and not get involved.

Damn its sad thats everyone is hating on chic for opening her mouth, its sad that it takes a little girl who doesnt really know better to stand up against this crap. Dudes just ducking down not standing for nothing, only worried about their life and well being and noone elses.
Yeah she shouldnt have said anything but she has all my respect for actually standing up for what she knows is right and not just hiding out.

out of everyones perspective ill co-sign this

along with the notion that you gotta be able to discern when and when you open

your mouth; and then sometimes it is best to just keep it pushing, and not get involved.

Its sad she got shot, but it could have been avoided by closing her mouth...........

Not saying her getting shot is right, its DEFINATELY not, but c`mon, who argues with someone that has a gun in their face?

When keeping it gangsta goes wrong?

Its sad she got shot, but it could have been avoided by closing her mouth...........

Not saying her getting shot is right, its DEFINATELY not, but c`mon, who argues with someone that has a gun in their face?

Sad to hear stuff like this happen to young people but what was she expecting to happen? If you mouth off and disrespect a person with a gun, expect them to use it....am i wrong?

Sad to hear stuff like this happen to young people but what was she expecting to happen? If you mouth off and disrespect a person with a gun, expect them to use it....am i wrong?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

when keeping it real goes wrong- chapelle show skit? Perfect example.FURREL- maybe im reading wrong, but it looks like she was at a party her brother was throwing, and if she has her fam and close freinds out ther maybe she felt it was the right time to stand up to the b.s. I agree that it was a dumb decision but I cant help but feel that it was right when it comes to close freinds and family.

when keeping it real goes wrong- chapelle show skit? Perfect example.FURREL- maybe im reading wrong, but it looks like she was at a party her brother was throwing, and if she has her fam and close freinds out ther maybe she felt it was the right time to stand up to the b.s. I agree that it was a dumb decision but I cant help but feel that it was right when it comes to close freinds and family.

i was taught when you hear shots get low, make sure you and anybody you're with isn't hit and go the opposite direction from where the shot are coming. i hope she pulls through but she should've never said anything. she didn't deserve it but she was asking for it. like me going to a lion in the wild after it killed a gazelle and saying yooooooo chill

i was taught when you hear shots get low, make sure you and anybody you're with isn't hit and go the opposite direction from where the shot are coming. i hope she pulls through but she should've never said anything. she didn't deserve it but she was asking for it. like me going to a lion in the wild after it killed a gazelle and saying yooooooo chill

30t6p3b.gif

Her brother was not throwing the party. It was another person.

And I don't see your point of view. The gunmen weren't directly threatening anyone. They were firing into the air for intimidation, I would assume. That's when the girl stood up and got in their face and subsequently was shot.

The article doesn't mention that anyone was in particular danger, except the girl confronted the gunmen. That's not a smart move on any account.

Her brother was not throwing the party. It was another person.

And I don't see your point of view. The gunmen weren't directly threatening anyone. They were firing into the air for intimidation, I would assume. That's when the girl stood up and got in their face and subsequently was shot.

The article doesn't mention that anyone was in particular danger, except the girl confronted the gunmen. That's not a smart move on any account.

how is it hating? please explain

everyone who said she shouldn't have opened her mouth also hopes she recovers too and thinks it's sad she got shot. however  it's common sense though, you see someone with a gun firing shots and your going to go over there and talk to them.   why the hell would you do that? it just doesn't make sense, i don't beleive he should be firing shots either but im not going to go up to him and confront him on the issue because he's strapped and im not.

how is it hating? please explain

everyone who said she shouldn't have opened her mouth also hopes she recovers too and thinks it's sad she got shot. however  it's common sense though, you see someone with a gun firing shots and your going to go over there and talk to them.   why the hell would you do that? it just doesn't make sense, i don't beleive he should be firing shots either but im not going to go up to him and confront him on the issue because he's strapped and im not.

The story is very sad and disgusting. If a person is so callous as to shoot someone for something so small I have a feeling they would shoot someone if they just looked at them wrong.

The story is very sad and disgusting. If a person is so callous as to shoot someone for something so small I have a feeling they would shoot someone if they just looked at them wrong.

Back
Top Bottom