Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Its sad she got shot, but it could have been avoided by closing her mouth...........

Not saying her getting shot is right, its DEFINATELY not, but c`mon, who argues with someone that has a gun in their face?

When keeping it gangsta goes wrong?

when keeping it real goes wrong- chapelle show skit? Perfect example.FURREL- maybe im reading wrong, but it looks like she was at a party her brother was throwing, and if she has her fam and close freinds out ther maybe she felt it was the right time to stand up to the b.s. I agree that it was a dumb decision but I cant help but feel that it was right when it comes to close freinds and family.
There, now you are ranked amongst what you call "haters" because you said nothing different than what everyone else said..Everyone said not a smart move by the girl, and then proceeded to respectfully say they hope she gets better...Nobody is "hating"

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Its sad she got shot, but it could have been avoided by closing her mouth...........

Not saying her getting shot is right, its DEFINATELY not, but c`mon, who argues with someone that has a gun in their face?

When keeping it gangsta goes wrong?

when keeping it real goes wrong- chapelle show skit? Perfect example.FURREL- maybe im reading wrong, but it looks like she was at a party her brother was throwing, and if she has her fam and close freinds out ther maybe she felt it was the right time to stand up to the b.s. I agree that it was a dumb decision but I cant help but feel that it was right when it comes to close freinds and family.
There, now you are ranked amongst what you call "haters" because you said nothing different than what everyone else said..Everyone said not a smart move by the girl, and then proceeded to respectfully say they hope she gets better...Nobody is "hating"

I've been around cats with guns and almost got caught in a shootout over a dice game. She was wylin for talking smack. Shoulda just kept to herself

I've been around cats with guns and almost got caught in a shootout over a dice game. She was wylin for talking smack. Shoulda just kept to herself

I'm glad there's no WSHH video to go along with this story. Disgusts me when people film murders and such. Hope the girl recovers with no long term damage.

I'm glad there's no WSHH video to go along with this story. Disgusts me when people film murders and such. Hope the girl recovers with no long term damage.

Does anybody think that we ought to stop shooting each other?

30t6p3b.gif
  Lick Shots *!@@$+*!

Does anybody think that we ought to stop shooting each other?

30t6p3b.gif
  Lick Shots *!@@$+*!

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't run your mouth to a gunman.  I hope she recovers though, and 
30t6p3b.gif
@ it being in da heightz...

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't run your mouth to a gunman.  I hope she recovers though, and 
30t6p3b.gif
@ it being in da heightz...

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

15 years old she has her entire life ahead of her she's strong hopefully she fights through this

If she was mouthing off the way she was to gunmen, I'm sure she wasn't really destined for greatness in her life anyway.  She probably would've been pregnant by year's end anyway living off my tax dollars
mad.gif

...but still, she doesn't deserve to die

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

15 years old she has her entire life ahead of her she's strong hopefully she fights through this

If she was mouthing off the way she was to gunmen, I'm sure she wasn't really destined for greatness in her life anyway.  She probably would've been pregnant by year's end anyway living off my tax dollars
mad.gif

...but still, she doesn't deserve to die

Back
Top Bottom