MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

The more I read about them I can see a movie based on this.

Dudes are probably on some Jordan Belfort steez in the MP offices

DeafeningDemandingBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Combination

Probably some of the people who go a lot would quit, but also you paying the peak pricing is helping subsidize the amount they're paying the theater.

I just don't understand how sites had forecasted the date they were going to run out of money based on their numbers and usage, but MP seemed to have no idea. How do you wait until the last minute to borrow money? I had a feeling that one day I would go to the movies and try and swipe my card and it would get declined. I actually messed up checking in sometimes because I knew this day was coming.

Do they have an actual head quarters with departments where people people have different responsibilities or is Movie Pass run out of someones garage?

Also how are they paying their employees? Such a **** show :lol:

I just took a complete 180 from what the hell I felt was going on earlier. I dont know what to expect anymore.

They're in a room, anyone have any suggestions on what we can do to stop hemorrhaging money?

Maybe we should change it from unlimited. That sounds good.

Ok, let's vote on the number. 4, 6 or 8. Raise your hand on which one you want.

Four has the votes.

That sounds good, let's draw up an e-mail and send it out.

It's embarrassing how poorly run this company has been.

It's definitely documentary worthy on how Movie Pass failed

Also how are they paying their employees? Such a **** show :lol:

I just took a complete 180 from what the hell I felt was going on earlier. I dont know what to expect anymore.

You know checks are bouncing.

The ones who have direct deposit might be good.

Anyone else, we'll give you some more worthless stock and a IOU. We have a new investor lined up and you'll get your money next week.

Update:

Pass working now. I deleted and reset password on App before heading out. Different theater than usual, but movie listings are there. Allowed checkin and then exchanged ticket.
Watching Mission Impossible again.
Said before. Reload.

giphy.gif

My heart is broken right now. My movie pass became one of my most important cards in my wallet. I’m gonna miss being able to go to the movies at will. I’ve never went to the movies this much and movie pass made going to the movies fun. It’s gonna be hard to replace Moviepass. I’m considering A list but I like the option of going to various movie theaters. The AMCs near me aren’t the best and their concession prices are high. I’ll miss you moviepass you’ve given me 8 great months. Until we meet again :smh:|l:rolleyes:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

My heart is broken right now. My movie pass became one of my most important cards in my wallet. I’m gonna miss being able to go to the movies at will. I’ve never went to the movies this much and movie pass made going to the movies fun. It’s gonna be hard to replace Moviepass. I’m considering A list but I like the option of going to various movie theaters. The AMCs near me aren’t the best and their concession prices are high. I’ll miss you moviepass you’ve given me 8 great months. Until we meet again :smh:|l:rolleyes:emoji_disappointed_relieved:
i dig it...

but concessions are high everywhere. thats why i bring my concessions in my pocket or backpack.

I'm keeping hope that they can find new management :smh:

Damn reading through this thread, Moviepass need to be put in the fools wildin hall of fame :lol:

such BS, this the analogy their CEO uses:

Lowe also made another analogy. “This is no different than other in-home streaming options that often don’t carry the latest shows or movies that may be available on other services. For example, you can’t ever find ‘Game of Thrones’ on Netflix. ”

it's not the same... at all

netflix never said watch any movie/tv series at any time for one low monthly price

you get netflix knowing you aren't getting every movies and it doesn't promise to deliver that

yah i think it was discussed here in passing, it was only 3 movies a month for $15 though iirc

Back
Top Bottom