MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I went ahead and did AMC A-List. If I have to pay for The Meg and Mission Impossible, I might as well join it. That two weeks crap for new movies is unacceptable. At least let people see it during week days.

I'll keep Movie Pass for now.

They should have done the $14.99 a long time ago. I would have rather have done that than peak pricing

I wonder about the yearly people and them canceling and trying to get refunds.
amc wont let u see it the first 2 weeks???
or movie pass now???
whats amc restrictions

with amc 3 movie a week quota
if im going with my girl
can i just buy 2 tickets with my 3 movie quota
so i only have to buy 1 amc membership
instead of 2?????

can't:

Members in good standing are entitled to entrance to up to three (3) separate movie showtimes per week during a Membership period, valid for any regularly scheduled showtime at any AMC theatre in the United States. For purposes of the A-List Membership, a "week" means Friday 6:00 a.m. to the next Friday at 5:59 a.m., with times based on the time zone of the theatre that you have designated as your favorite theatre. You may select up to three (3) showtime admissions on the same day during a week, provided showtimes do not overlap. Weekly availability does not carry forward, regardless of use, and unused/no-show reservations count toward use.

NOW cats trying to sign up for AMC. Been tried to tell y’all. With amc I also get reward points. The way it’s been ruining every week I have earned $5 in rewards. I can turn around and use that $20 I earn each month for concessions. This is clutch bc my son always wants food and drinks when I bring him. I’m surprised y’all don’t have good AMC. I have lived in Louisiana, Texas, and Cali and all amc theatres around me have been great.

NOW cats trying to sign up for AMC. Been tried to tell y’all. With amc I also get reward points. The way it’s been ruining every week I have earned $5 in rewards. I can turn around and use that $20 I earn each month for concessions. This is clutch bc my son always wants food and drinks when I bring him. I’m surprised y’all don’t have good AMC. I have lived in Louisiana, Texas, and Cali and all amc theatres around me have been great.

we had signed up for the amc rewards and were caking off that. racking up points going to all these different movies. a list is just the next step now.

Snap, you right...welcome to the club g. Nt responsible for MPs demise, lol

the amc by me its nice
but its at the mall
so its always packed with teenagers
the other 2 by me are century theaters
and not as packed

Yeah, Stubs when I went to the kiosk I always swiped my stubs card. They just didn't take it when it was down and I had to use a person.

I was getting ready to ask if I'm using their rewards system wrong because I haven't gotten a reward yet and I have been using it for a month.. I just checked the app and my rewards are available.. :nthat:

My unlisted movie is gone, just cancelled, signing up for AMC tomorrow.

I'd now rather have the stableness (at least for a year) with AMC than a rule change every week.

MoviePass was great while it lasted.

If you could wait two weeks to see a movie, and find time for it in your schedule, MP should still work for you. But now peak pricing is now up to $8. I was unable to see (and didnt want to pay) Unfriended without a peak pricing and now my local theaters have only two shows a day, one real early and one real late. Once more movies come out, the movies that you did wait 2 weeks to see, will leave first. AMC alleviates all that for me.

Stuck til December too. I’ve noticed that Mission, Leave No trace and some international movies are still blacked out. Theres a little indie theater nearby that plays unique films often, so I can watch probably 3 or 4 movies a week that don’t play at other theaters.

Back
Top Bottom