MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

They selling M'Baku shirts :lol:

So random

I just got an e-mail :rofl:

If you're losing millions you need to do a lot more than sell some t-shirts.

How many moviepss shirts do they think they're going to sell :lol:

are they going to have bake sales and car washes.

Last edited:
Do you guys eat at the theaters? I literally don’t eat anything at the movies. I normally eat food/food before or anything the movies. Also, I also go to Walmart or 99 cent store If I want some candy.

Do you guys eat at the theaters? I literally don’t eat anything at the movies. I normally eat food/food before or anything the movies. Also, I also go to Walmart or 99 cent store If I want some candy.

I only eat if its theatres that have real food. Get my food before the movie start. Especially with this subscription ****, I'm gonna actually start going to the concessions.

i avoid theater food/drinks at all cost, only time i really do eat/drink there is when I accumulate enough points to get some for free (arclight) and most of the time it's for alcoholic drinks

Just 3 a week?

That’s 12 movies :lol:

I want to get it. Just waiting to see what moviepass offers. If they do that imax, dolby... deal.

Just 3 a week?

keep in mind that when reserving seats, it takes up one slot and will continue to do so until you see the movie

so if you reserve/pre-purchase a month ahead, it sound slike you'll only have two movie slots a week

Signed up for A-list. Feel more comfortable giving my 20 to AMC. Their customer service has been great and I don’t think I’ll have time to watch more 3 movies anyway. I’m old school, I’ll pay more for better service. Still have Verizon phone service for that reason lol.

Yeah I never seen a plus tax on a subscription service. :lol:

Although it's not gon be much, I'm cool. My amc's are trash.

they are smart in adding + tax

at 8% tax, that is an extra $1.60 a month and an extra $19.20 a year

Idk man...to me $21.90 for 3 movies a week is a good deal. I have 3 AMCs around me and all have IMAX and/or Dolby, recliner seats, etc. And I don’t have to deal with shady companies like movie pass. So I pay an extra 12 bucks months and I get to deal with a company that has a $15 stock price instead of a struggling company with stock in the pennies.

it's definitely still a good deal especially if an AMC is within reasonable distance

they're just trying to be sleek with that "+tax" thing

Sicario is a must watch.

Took me a while notice/figure it out but Uncle Drew reminds me of a toned down for the most part Martin character :lol:

Really noticed during the dance scene.

Last edited:
Great acting carried Sicario. Benicio and Josh Brolin make you over look things in the story.

It's good and enjoyable, but not as good as the first. There's more action.

Sometimes.

I sneak in food/candy/water

Cargos FTW :rofl:

Yep, They charge you $5 for .99 cent watermelon sour patches. But candy is the only thing I sneak in.

Back
Top Bottom