MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I was able to join the amc a list this morning.. My local AMC is a dine in.. I never been to a dine in before.. so I order some food and a drink.. I left without tipping the waitress.. Sorry P.Y.T.. I didnt know..

MP almost screwed me over tonight, allowed me to check-in on an XD version and the kiosk won't let me purchase the tix because it was too much and there wasn't enough credit on the card

good thing i tried purchasing the senior and it went through, i thought they were going to check id but thanks to these part time high school ticket checkers don't give a damn :lol:

They never check.

20180629_163245.jpg

I've been doing that for a minute. Gotta go to the hood theater where they dont give a ****

Both places I'm usually at have an AMC within walking distance but they're not my choice for premium anything. My moviepass is prepaid for the year anyways .

for the amc pass, do you just redeem the ticket at the booth or do they email/text the ticket? i assume you need an ID to show someone at the theater

It's an enjoyable movie. It just went more the action route instead of realism.

MP almost screwed me over tonight, allowed me to check-in on an XD version and the kiosk won't let me purchase the tix because it was too much and there wasn't enough credit on the card

good thing i tried purchasing the senior and it went through, i thought they were going to check id but thanks to these part time high school ticket checkers don't give a damn :lol:

Not even worth the effort to save a couple of dollars.

or try to get over on Movie Pass, it's why we have to take pics of stubs now

Sicario 1 was better than Sicario 2.

I was thinking about the AMC deal, the only way I'll switch is if they do a "Bring a Friend" feature or something. I am already paying two MoviePasses, for my wife and I, I am not looking to shell out $40 right now. I do like how you could reserve your seats earlier though.

Definitely gonna watch Sicario 2. Finally caught American Animals and I really enjoyed it. Not what I was expecting at all.

Jurassic World 2 was a good popcorn flick but not much else. My audience loved it though.

Might've missed my chance to see Hotel Artemis though. Not seeing any showtimes for it lately.

A lot of new movies coming in so some will be phased out to cheap theaters .

There was like 5 ppl watching hotel artemis when i went and that was the first week lol

Back
Top Bottom