MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Definitely gonna watch Sicario 2. Finally caught American Animals and I really enjoyed it. Not what I was expecting at all.

Jurassic World 2 was a good popcorn flick but not much else. My audience loved it though.

Might've missed my chance to see Hotel Artemis though. Not seeing any showtimes for it lately.

It's cool you saw American Animals. It was a dope movie.

Me too.. I'm trying to figure out why it disappear so quickly?

It's the summer. They have stuff like Incredibles, Jurassic World, Ant Man playing on mad theaters. The stuff not making any money doesn't stay in the theaters nearly as long.

There was like 5 ppl watching hotel artemis when i went and that was the first week lol

Yep, and same with American Animals. If it's not a big budget movie it's in the small theater and there's not many of us.

Nah.

I mean Travolta was solid. Made me laugh at least but the story wasn't crafted that well. It's not a mob flick in the same vein as other classics or even good ones. Lacks the tone and atmosphere.

Catch it on tv or Netflix.
Thanks was gonna go tomorrow but I’ll pass now. I’ll prob go see the new Jurrasic Park instead.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Damn Jurrasic world cant be THAT bad. :lol:

Gotti got like a real life 0 on RT
I watched Gotti just off the strength of the reviews, and it is indeed as bad as they say. The movie makes no sense.

The damn movie’s score started with some traditional Italian/trap mashup. That’s the moment I knew I’d enjoy myself.

90% of the script is ‘waddaya talking about’ or ‘what’s wrong witchu’ or ‘forgeddaboudid.’ It’s like the Killa Season of mob movies. Undeniable entertainment. Whether or not it was intentional is a whole different discussion.:lol:

how do ya like dolby cinemas compared to imax 3d?
going to watch ant man on friday in dolby cinema theater

Damn Jurrasic world cant be THAT bad. :lol:

Gotti got like a real life 0 on RT
Maybe I'm just not a fan of those movies cuz the first one and most Jurassic flicks are whack.

Like I get ppl and kids may love dinosaurs but I was lost how JW made all that money similar to how that Avatar trash made all that money cuz of visuals.
I watched Gotti just off the strength of the reviews, and it is indeed as bad as they say. The movie makes no sense.

The damn movie’s score started with some traditional Italian/trap mashup. That’s the moment I knew I’d enjoy myself.

90% of the script is ‘waddaya talking about’ or ‘what’s wrong witchu’ or ‘forgeddaboudid.’ It’s like the Killa Season of mob movies. Undeniable entertainment. Whether or not it was intentional is a whole different discussion.:lol:
Exactly. Like its bad but there's entertainment in that. Some of it is near parody with how cliche and predictable it was.

I will counter though with something pass3d along to me to say this is how bad JW:FK is

https://io9.gizmodo.com/jurassic-wo...cialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook

And not in a funny entertaining way
Just want to say THANKS MOVIE PASS!

98EAE3E2-A517-4A13-822D-433C46D6BE77.jpeg
Seen all the movies I saw except I refused to have JW logged in my history :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom